The FAM Team Manager will lead a team of Field Account Managers and will work strategically with Sr. Management and FAM team to increase sales, drive revenue growth, retention, objectives and account management strategies that will grow and sustain the high value customer base within the RACO Wireless M2M organization.
The primary responsibility of this position is to demonstrate individual and operational excellence in every aspect of the position while coaching and mentoring the team of FAMs to achieve the same goals. FAM Team Manager will be an expert in all product offerings and train FAM I positions accordingly. FAM Team Manager will work cohesively with the carrier relations team, sales team and other internal areas of the company and identify strategies to increase customer mindshare and to drive new carrier offerings to our existing account base.
Job requirements and key competencies:
- Independent, self-motivated and proactive
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Organization, attention to detail, time management
- Team play with a strong work ethic
- Strong computer skills in all MS Office products
- Bachelor degree in related field of study
- Minimum of 5 years hands on business experience
- Minimum 5 years account management and customer service experience
- Sales experience in either indirect sales, retail, inside or direct sales preferred
- Previous wireless industry experience preferred
- Possess proven leadership qualities through prior management experience
- Prior experience in training business teams preferred
- Mentoring approach to management of others
- Strong understanding of wireless technologies required
Physical demands/work environment/travel requirements:
Successful candidate will be expected to work primarily in an office environment on PC and other typical office equipment. Minimal travel with overnight stay required.
Our FAM Team Manager will enjoy:
- Competitive pay with bonus potential
- Full benefits package including health, dental, life, vision, 401k and other benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Career advancement opportunities
EOE; no phone calls please; all interested applicants must apply through Careerbuilder.com application process and will be considered appropriately by the company.