RAW Design Cycles, a fast growing aftermarket motorcycle accessories company is looking for an entry level associate to help market and sell our innovative products.
- Marketing support; assisting in developing marketing materials, initiating and managing marketing campaigns, both online and offline
- Customer Support; answering customer product and service questions, entering orders, tracking orders, and customer service
- Assist in executing targeted acquisition marketing programs such as PPC, SEM and SEO, social, email marketing, retargeting campaigns.
- Trade show support
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products
- Great communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to multi-task and willingness to pitch in where needed.
- A high level of energy and a desire to learn and grow.
- Knowledge of motorcycle industry a bonus
Please send your resume and cover letter.
This position is based in Bethel, CT.
Indeed - 20 months ago