Current open job positions:
- We are looking for skilled technicians that have been factory/manufacturer trained. Mercedes-Benz experience is preferred but not required.
- We are looking for service advisors that have been factory/manufacturer trained. Mercedes-Benz or high line experience is preferred but not required.
Courtesy Vehicle Desk Assistant Manager:
- We are looking for an individual that can manage our courtesy vehicle fleet. Will be responsible for providing clean courtesy vehicles to our clients.
Service Drive Valet:
- We are looking for valets on our service drive that have a clean driving record to greet and take in customer vehicles and walk them through our service process.
- We are looking for car washers with a clean driving record to wash client vehicles by promised time and assist detail shop with cleaning of vehicles (client, internal and courtesy).
- We are looking for an experienced parts counter/warehouse professional. Mercedes-Benz experience is preferred and/or high line experience but not required. RBM of Atlanta is a high volume parts operation.
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
- All applicants must have a clean driving record.
- Must be insurable.
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license
Compensation and Benefits:
- Compensation commensurate on qualifications and experience
- Paid training, opportunities to advance within dealership
- We offer an excellent benefits package
Indeed - 14 months ago
RBM of Atlanta is a privately owned and operated Mercedes-Benz dealership with an innovative and storied history. RBM of Atlanta’s...