RBS Citizens Financial Group Employee Review

View all RBS Citizens Financial Group reviews

RBS Citizens
Datawarehouse Architect (Current Employee) –  cranston, riMarch 26, 2014
The company is dysfunctional, and management takes advantage of a poor economy to 'exploit' IT workers via lack of transparency of information exchange and painting a picture that is not accurate. The organization lacks direction and strategy and is constantly implementing 'tactical' solutions that are far more costly than strategic approaches. Senior management also has a perpensity to 'threaten' workers with immediate dismissal when things go bad, which happens more often than not.
The overall attitude of co-workers is an acceptance of 'that's the way it is', which is very depressing.
Pros
Good time off benefits
Cons
Lousy atmosphere for career advancement

Other RBS Citizens Financial Group Employee Reviews

Looking for something new
Consumer Operations Execution Professional (Current Employee) –  Bridgeport, CTFebruary 24, 2017
Citizens Financial Group used to be a wonderful place to work but after the IPO and various leadership changes, the environment is not the same.
I am looking to broaden my work experience and join an exciting team.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Lack of confidence in management
Opportunity to support a division of their Finance Group
Senior Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIDecember 15, 2016
I had a great opportunity to support a Finance division at Citizens. I worked for some great managers and supported hard working managers in filling their roles. The opportunity to work remotely was an added bonus.