RBS CITIZENS

RBS CITIZENS Employer Reviews

check extractor
lock box extractions (Former Employee), Boston, MAJune 5, 2014
Pros: learned a new skill
Cons: temp work
Deposit checks and process invoices received by mail
Review checks/invoices according to customer specifications and times
Perform routine payment processing tasks
Worked and participated in a team environment and other duties as assigned
Productive and fun loving co-workers
Lock box Check Extraction (Former Employee), Boston, MAJune 4, 2014
Coming to a relaxing involvement, with easy going but hard working management and co-workers. If I need overtime I was welcome to stay over. Hardest part of the job was finding something to eat on lunch giving the fact I worked over night.
Growing mortgage company in transition
CCO Mortgage (Current Employee), Glen Allen, VAApril 30, 2014
Great opportunity for someone seeking small to mid-size mortgage company. Work-life balance high priority
Good
Operations Associate II (Former Employee), Bridgeport, CTMarch 11, 2014
There were many skills that I learned at this job. I learned the basics of the dispute and fraud process, as well as how to distinguish between the two. There were multiple computer systems that I learned working here as well.
Good working atmosphere
Business Systems Analyst IV, AVP (Former Employee), Mentor, OHMarch 9, 2014
Job growth opportunities. Great working relationship with co-workers. Overall this was a great place to learn and expand my knowledge.
Fun place
Residential Lending Underwriter III (Former Employee), Fort worth,TXFebruary 20, 2014
Great company to work for, they offer trainings and opportunity for advancement
Senior IT Security Program Manager (Current Employee), Providence, RIJanuary 30, 2014
Overall a great experience, co-workers are very supportive, management empowers you to do your best work.
Would never recommend working here
Vice President Portfolio Management (Former Employee), Boston, MAJanuary 12, 2014
I had a horrible experience working for RBS Citizens. I have worked for large financial institutions for my entire career, and RBS Citizens wins first place for the least well run organization and the least professional organization I have ever worked for. Co workers around me all seemed miserable with their jobs and were just "going through the motions" – more... and my manager totally lacked leadership skills. He was completely unfit to be running a team and lacked professionalism in the way he would talk behind people's back both about people who reported to him, and about his peers. Do yourself a favor and find another organization to work for that will actually be a place you will enjoy going to work, and you will be able to grow your career by working with "true" professionals. – less
High Stress and far commute
Loan Analyst (Former Employee), Medford, MADecember 29, 2013
Pros: flexible manager
Cons: commute
Great learning experience. Learned a lot about commercial loans. Flexible manager with flexible hours. easy going atmosphere, but due to the nature of the business the work was very stressful. The only reason I left was because my commute was almost 2 hours long with traffic.
A good place for professional advancement
Senior Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Providence, RIDecember 9, 2013
Pros: growth potential
Cons: work life balance
RBS Citizens offers their colleagues growth potential. I have had the opportunity to move to other positions and learned a lot about international business. I would not hesitate to recommend this a a great place to work.
Team Lead, Sr. Vice President (Current Employee), work from homeDecember 2, 2013
Everyone at this company is friendly, productive and willing to help each other out.
Loan Processor (Former Employee), Glen Allen, VANovember 14, 2013
Great management, and employees. The hardest part of the job was making sure you able to answer all your calls to clients in a timely manner. I really learned how to manage my time here. Co workers were all great and extremely helpful .It was like one big family working together to make sure all clients had a great experience.
Dedicated professionals working as a team
Training Coordinator (Former Employee), Cranston, RINovember 4, 2013
Pros: clean work environment and good people.
Cons: global economic setback hurt many of their people programs and their ability to hand out awards.
Every day was something new. Great place to learn new things. Most colleagues were very personable and friendly. I loved the challenge to be able to be a part of some solutions.
Great place
Residential Lending Underwriter III (Current Employee), 76155October 23, 2013
RBS is a great company to work for. working for RBS gave me more opportunities to expand in my knowledge, even fortified my skills sets such as, Appraisals reviews, Business Taxes and many more.
Micromanagement galore!!
Compliance Care Representative (Former Employee), Cranston, RIJuly 5, 2013
Pros: absolutely nothing!
Cons: one big clique with managers....high school, look out!
So many teams, you feel like an ant at a picnic. Heaven forbid you have a life outside of Citizens, because if you do; you might as well want to cancel your life-they do not work with any time off or vacation requests!
Project Lead/Sr. Business Analyst
Project Lead/Sr. Business Analyst (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 29, 2013
Responsibilities:
• Responsible for tracking day to day progress of the project and deliverables working closely with Project Managers and Program Managers
• Responsible for coordinating with Business Process Owners, Risk Managers, Compliance and SMEs (subject matter experts) for business process identification, clarification and documentation
• Responsible – more... for working with Risk Managers and Compliance team to identify and document proposed controls and proposed tests for business processes
• Responsible for working with Stakeholders and SMEs to identify and document Core Information artifacts and/or Key Data Elements (KDEs) involved into the business process
• Responsible for developing various deliverable documents during different phases of project life cycle as agreed upon in statement of work (SOW)
• Responsible for analyzing and reviewing process/application workflows and document findings
• Responsible for mapping proposed controls and tests with existing risk controls in Operational Risk Center (ORC) system and document findings and gap – less
fun and friendly work place
Consumer/Home Equity Processor (Former Employee), warwick, riFebruary 25, 2013
A typical day at work would be typing up subordinations then opening mail, typing up more subordinations and sending them out once we have quality controlled them.
Great place to work & learn
Loan Specialist (Former Employee), Plymouth Meeting, PAFebruary 21, 2013
Pros: flexable schedule
Cons: deadline sometimes unrealistic
I love learning new things & this job was that, co-workers & management were great. Hardest part of job was meeting deadlines but the most enjoyable was the interaction with everyone I was in contact with.
Excellent opportunity for learning and growing in chosen field
Data Center Manager (Current Employee), East Providence, RIFebruary 5, 2013
Challenging work, top notch colleagues to work with. Management team works to create a productive environment.
Productive Enviroment
Mortgage Counselor (Former Employee), Glen Allen, VAOctober 3, 2012
Managers are always available to help with any questions and have a desire to see you move up within the company