A growing Commercial Construction Management company has a full time position available for a well-rounded Office & HR Manager / Accountant to join their team.
This company has enjoyed steady growth over the past 10 years and looks forward to an exciting year. We offer a very friendly environment, competitive salary, bonus, 401(k) match and a challenging, responsible role.
This is a great opportunity for the right individual. If your background matches this position, please send your SALARY HISTORY & RESUME in a word document or pdf for immediate consideration.
Construction background – ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED
Good Knowledge of Sage Timberline Accounting Software - Required
Experience with AIA qualification statements, contracts & billing – Required
Experience in MS Office suite, highly proficient in Excel and Word - Required
5+ years related experience in a well-rounded accounting role – Required
Bachelors or Associates Degree - Preferred
Areas of Responsibility:
- Application and maintenance of P&P bonds, insurance coverage and business licenses at over 40 new job sites per year.
- Multi state annual reports, local and state sales tax and all governmental compliance reporting.
- AIA qualification Statements, contracts, billing etc.
- HR duties include onboarding, reviews, compliance etc. Weekly payroll & expense reimbursements for up to 26 employees, job costing and post to GL. Maintenance and compliance of 401k retirement plan
- Other Ad Hoc accounting duties needed to help the Accounting Dept. produce monthly financials. Monthly Bank Reconciliations for up to 8 bank accounts. Prepare and reconcile some Balance Sheet accounts
- Personal Assistant to President & Vice President
- Maintenance of Office facility, ordering supplies etc.
- Manage company cell phone and other company equipment plans.
Located in Stone Mountain GA. Hours 8am - 5pm, M-F. Email only, no calls. Interviews week ending 5/17/13.