- Primary responsibilities include managing Pardot marketing automation software and integration with Salesforce.com for demand generation, lead nurturing, lead scoring and specialized automated communications programs.
- Ability to build and implements standard processes and procedures for marketing automation efficiency.
- Maintains quality of data within Pardot including list import and de-duplication efforts to maximize the effectiveness of e-mail and direct mail marketing programs.
- Manages strategic e-mail marketing programs in support of lead generation, event promotion, corporate communications, and customer retention. Understands best-practices in e-mail marketing including A/B testing.
- Tracks and manages main schedule of e-mail marketing programs and campaigns.
- Provides regular and key reporting metrics on e-mail marketing and campaign performance, with the ability to make relevant recommendations based on the data and analysis.
- Perform and understand various forms of data segmentation through use of lists, filters and groups to execute regular email campaigns and nurture programs
- Able to integrate corporate websites and forms into marketing automation and Salesforce.com workflows.
- Must have a strong interest in and passion for technology and how it can optimize marketing and business processes.
- Database Management (segmentation, reporting and maintenance)-
- E-mail marketing best practices including A/B testing, messaging, design, HTML, etc.
- 2-3 years of direct experience using or administering a marketing automation system ( Pardot, Eloquoa, Marketo, etc.)
- Salesforce.com use and understanding including marketing functions such as campaigns, (Salesforce.com – Marketing Modules)
- Data analysis, reporting and business intelligence
Indeed - 4 months ago