We are looking for coverage in Baytown, TX. The position will be on a Part-time or Full time basis involving home care visits to either evaluate or treat patients. A background in Home Health Care is not required. Easy to start, just let us know how many visits you will be able to do per week. We use Kinnser software and will provide you with a mentor and training.
- Must be licensed Physical Therapist or Physical Therapist Assistant in the State of Texas
- Must have knowledge in regulation and standards
- Must be CPR certified
- Must work well independently and understand the importance of accurate documentation
- Must have critical thinking and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Reliable transportation with current and valid Texas driver license and Auto liability insurance
- Coordinate care with patients, nurses, therapists, physicians and other referring agencies as needed.
- Performs quality assurance and keeps up with rapid changes with information and follows up.
- Makes sure client's therapy visits and care are done as per plan of care and policy.
- Acts as client advocate and abides by the agency's privacy and confidentiality and bill of rights
- Maintains compliance with all home healthcare policies, procedures, and regulations, including all federal and state laws.
- Maintains effective professional communication with physicians, staff, patients, clients, and family members to coordinate care and problem resolution.
- Understands and adheres to continuous quality improvement objectives; participates in quality assurance and improvement activities as requested.
Call us today and ask for Ron 713-202-7197
Indeed - 19 months ago