We are seeking a Principle Oracle Exadata Admin. Work with the infrastructure team to implement Exadata. Working with the parameters for ARS 2.0, build baselines and monitoring to assist the team in meeting our audit requirements. This resource will work as a specialist on the Infrastructure team to assist in the implementation and creation of 3 Exadata installations. They will work with NGS, and our partners to set up the environments, tune and test. A Senior Level Oracle DBA/Engineer will include:
- Serve as an Exadata subject matter expert and trusted advisor who facilitates the many facets of Exadata implementation, and usage.
- Perform a wide range of Exadata focused technical tasks ranging from initial configuration, to advanced operations.
- Provide troubleshooting and problem resolution for Oracle related issues.
- Develop and maintain build books.
- Support VM Virtualized environments and installations of Databases.
- Interaction with Partners and customers
- Install and configure Exadata in three environments
- Work with Infrastructure team to identify requirements
- Completion of the installation, configuration and load testing on each of the three environments.
Oracle – Required
- 10 years over all experience with Oracle
- Experience with Exadata required
- Experience with Operating system and hardware platform knowledge required
- Knowledge and understanding of all aspects of database tuning, software configuration, memory usage, data access, data manipulation, SQL, and physical storage.
- Development and execution of database security policies, procedures and auditing-experience with database authentication methods, authorization methods, and data encryption techniques
- Ability to work with other technical staff
Oracle Certificate preferred