We are currently seeking a Tenant Improvement Superintendent with high rise, financial and medical experience.
- Daily operation of job site including scheduling, production and procurement of materials, manpower and equipment
- Supervise all on-site construction, including all direct labor positions and scheduling subcontractors; manage and resolve day-to-day contract work
- Inspecting all work during construction to ensure compliance with plans and specifications
- Must have proven track record completing projects on schedule and within budget
- Maintaining outstanding daily logs and other records for job site
- Responsible for ensuring OSHA safety standards, HSWCC safety program and quality assurance programs are executed
- Will assist with preplanning, document reviews, schedule, risk and quality control measures
- Ability to read blueprints
- Good understanding and knowledge of subcontractor's scopes of work and tolerances
- Ideal candidates have 10+ years of solid construction industry experience in commercial or tenant improvement specialties.
- Must be skilled at identifying, analyzing and providing solutions to cost engineering, scheduling, construction, and staffing issues.
- Microsoft Office products
- Good communication and relationship-building skills with team members, clients, subcontractors and the community in general.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively handle numerous details and timelines.
- Superintendents must have demonstrated experience managing projects from pre-planning to completion.
- Strong work ethic
- Must pass FULL background check
Immediate Opening for BOTH Nighttime (6pm to 3am) & Daytime Supervisor - Must be willing to do both
$50,000 to $65,000/year
Benefits Package Includes: Medical, Dental, Life, 401K, Vehicle Allowance