We are seeking several Drafting Technician's to work at our client's facility in Rapid City, SD. The selected candidates will support our clients with the documentation of off-highway equipment using Pro/E software. The employee will support a design team and interact with other multi-functional teams including Manufacturing, Engine Systems and Hydraulics.
- AAS degree in mechanical or architectural drafting.
- Qualified candidates must have 2 years or more detailing experience.
- Ability to provide a high attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of GD&T
- Should possess a strong customer focus with the ability to communicate effectively with team members and clients both verbally and written.
- Experience with Pro/Engineer software a plus
RFA Engineering is an engineering and design service company dedicated to providing clients with timely and appropriate help on an as-needed basis. We provide quality engineering services to over 200 companies. State of the art computers, CAD and analysis software allow us to work interactively with our clients and function as an extension of the client's engineering staff.
We work in all areas of mechanical design, including off-highway mobile equipment and mechanical power transmission, consumer, recreational, industrial, medical products and one-of-a-kind special manufacturing machines. Projects include new product design and development, redesign of existing products, cost reduction, problem-solving, concept and analysis.
Why work for RFA?
We offer health & dental insurance, company paid life and long term disability insurances, 401k with matching contributions, flexible benefit plan, paid time off and education reimbursement.
Equal Opportunity Employer,
Affirmative Action Employer