Founded in 2001, RG & Associates (RG&A) is a consultancy focused on the development and execution of meetings and events primarily within the financial services industry. Additional we specialize in strategic development for outreach and business development strategies for federal, state and local government agencies seeking to diversify and expand their business partners. For more information on the company go to: www.rgassociates.org
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Seasoned professional with minimum 10+ years experience working as an executive assistant preferably in a corporate meeting and event management , public relations, or financial services firm. Advanced software knowledge using Office 2007 suite (MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel, Outlook) a must. Excellent oral and written communication skills are necessary as well as the ability to run multiple simultaneous projects with strong attention to detail and understanding of conceptual meetings and events. Ability to act diplomatically in a professional corporate environment. Infrequent travel (1-2 x year) may be necessary for this position. Typing Speed of 65+ required. Self starter a must. Must be able to work with little or no supervision.
Education: College Degree required (concentration in Marketing and/or Event Management preferable)
We are looking for a savvy and creative Executive Assistant to support the CEO with day-to-day, travel arrangements, heavy calendaring with advanced computer skills and an aptitude for setting up and administering databases and cloud applications. A keen eye for detail and excellent writing & editing skills are required. Additionally the assistant will be responsible for daily management of the office and phones. Other responsibilities will include research of new business opportunities, RFP support, contract writing, and company certification management.
Scheduling Meetings, Appointments & Events
- Execute the scheduling, prioritizing, and arranging of (business and personal) meetings, events, appointments, travel and accommodations for the CEO.
- Assist in planning and coordination of key business and company events as directed.
- Manages the CEOs calendar assuring that the CEO can make maximum use of her time.
- Arranges conference calls and meetings and ensures that all participants are given necessary information concerning meeting content, timelines and any other necessary information.
- Makes travel arrangements including transportation, hotel accommodations and meal reservations for the CEO and other team members. Explores alternatives based on price and location to the venue visited.
- Ensure the absolute confidentiality and security of all (business and personal) written and verbal communications.
- Deliver verbal and written messages on the behalf of the CEO as directed.
- Maintain consistent and positive communication with clients, client staff, attendees, speakers and sponsors via Internet, mail, and phone.
Document Standards, Procedures
- Draft letters and other correspondence on behalf of the CEO based on understanding of company policy and the CEO’’s positions and preferences.
- Manage the efficient and orderly storage and retrieval of documents.
- Review and maintain up-to-date documentation of all functions and processes performed in your area.
- Create and update general and confidential office files and those used exclusively by the CEO.
- Setup and administer the company databases using Outlook, Salesforce or other database applications. Ensure that necessary changes are made in a timely manner.
Execute Special Projects
- Works independently on special projects assigned by the CEO, (e.g. obtaining business certifications, market research, RFP support, etc.)
- Provide event planning and/or administrative support to the events team as directed by CEO.
- Prepare client and contractor contracts.
- Prepares expense reports and assures the accuracy and proper coding of all expense items.
- Screen and direct calls using independent judgment as to appropriateness and importance of vendors and other individuals wishing to contact the CEO and other team members.
Standards & Documentation
- Review and maintain updated documentation of all standards, systems and procedures used to in your area.
- Responsible for purchasing office supplies and assuring that inventory levels are kept at appropriate, cost effective levels. Will negotiate where possible to obtain the best price and service from vendors.
- Manage relationship with office suppliers.
- Responsible for insuring care of office cleanliness, organization and equipment maintenance (Includes, refrigerator, dishwasher, postage machines, housekeeping, printers, etc.)
- Ensure that all facilities equipment is maintained at the agreed standards of operation and efficiency.
- Assists in the planning and coordinating of all activates related to the moving or changing of the company facilities and equipment.
Salary: Commensurate with expense
Indeed - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -