Our consumer goods company is seeking an Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant to the CEO. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and equally flexible, willing to fully commit to working on the CEO’s schedule (communications nights and weekends as necessary), and be possessed of a high level of professionalism. Our office environment is casual, inclusive, and entrepreneurial. We offer a competitive salary, medical/dental/vision benefits, a matching funds 401k program, and paid time off.
- Maintain CEO’s personal and professional schedules
- Provide an exceptional level of support to the CEO in project work, booking travel and accommodations, and in general duties (answering phones, opening mail, etc.)
- Assist with maintaining key strategic projects
- Work with Marketing and Business Development departments
- Support and liaise with our offices overseas
- Manage key contact files
- Assist CEO in creating analytical reports
- Provide support in office management functions
- 2 years’ Executive/Personal Assistant experience
- Strong analytical abilities
- Comfort with ambiguity
- Demonstrated skills in Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook Calendar
- Comfort with Google Apps and Microsoft Project a plus
- Ability to multi-task, work efficiently, and remain composed under pressure
- Superb attention to detail
- Experience working in a small firm or entrepreneurship preferred
Local candidates only, please.
Indeed - 2 years ago
Since 1989, RGI has taken pride in understanding the ins and outs of our clients' business and the retail environment in which they compete....