RGS Financial, Inc. is a leader in the receivables management industry by providing innovative, custom solutions that protect our client's reputation without ever compromising our core values. It is our goal to provide our clients, consumers, and employees with Reliable Genuine Solutions.
RGS is located in Richardson, TX, and we are proud of our ability to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, be it in Business Process Outsourcing, Debt Collection, or any other service that we provide.
RGS Financial is looking for an experienced Collection Manager to lead a team of 12-15 collection agents. Our ideal candidate will offer the ability to positively impact performance, attrition, motivation, and ensuring compliance with Federal and State regulations, including FDCPA, as well as company policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent to work experience
- Minimum three years in a call center environment
- Three to five years of experience in collections and financial services industry
- Two or more years of management/supervisory experience
- Thorough knowledge of third-party collections and collection techniques
- Excellent work history
- Basic computer skills, MS Office preferred
- Self-motivated with strong organization and communication skills
Candidates must be willing to submit and pass criminal background check, submit to pre-employment drug test, and prior employment reference verification.
- Competitive Pay with Performance Based Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits; Paid Time Off and Referral Program
- 401k and Tuition Reimbursement
- A Positive Culture and Professional Team Environment
To become a part of our positive culture and successful environment, submit your resume today or fax to 972-231-4255. To learn more about RGS Financial, Inc., visit us at www.rgsfinancial.com.
RGS Financial, Inc. is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.