Riddim Driven, the fashion division VP Records is seeking a detail-oriented and reliable part-time production admin with website experience for apparel company and e-commerce site(s). The unique style, and edge of Riddim Driven Clothing appeals to modern, stylish, independent CONSUMERS around the world. Located in Jamaica, Queens. Join us!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Data entry and tracking of product details (item code, style number, factory placement, online orders, etc.)
- Production tracking from start to finish.
- Generate purchase orders for products and supplies.
- Inventory management tracking and updates.
- Prepares reports, such as inventory balance, price lists, and sales reports and analysis data.
- Website(s): Maintenance for products on website; photo editing and product data entry. Processing and entering orders.
- Online customer service.
- PC and Mac Savy.
- Strongly proficient in Microsoft Excel, in particular, and Word, and Outlook.
- Must be organized, articulate, detail oriented and able to multi-task/adapt to change.
- Ability to be pro-active and work independently.
- Must have a great eye for composition. Some light design work may be asked.
- Knowledge of Trend, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator a plus but not required.
- Working HTML knowledge is a plus but not necessary.
- Experience in Fashion is a huge plus.
If interested and qualified, submit your resume in Word or PDF stating your salary requirements
No fax or telephone calls please.