This position reports directly to the Director of Market Research. The PA is responsible for providing transportation for the Director to and from professional and personal appointments, assisting with administrative support for the analytical and administrative teams, and assisting with the marketing campaign as needed.
The ideal candidate will gain valuable experience in the market research field. It will assist them with developing entry level skills for someone looking to pursue a career in an analytical or market research position.
Specific responsibilities include assistance in the following areas:
1) Providing transportation to and from personal and professional appointments.
(A company vehicle is provided)
2) Collating and binding materials as needed.
3) Type and word process documents and necessary.
4) Compile statistical information as necessary for the Director.
5) Assisting with the marketing campaign as needed.
6) Assist staff with administrative duties as needed.
7) Assisting with special projects.
Minimum Education: High School Diploma
- Entry Level (No prior marketing research experience necessary)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills.
- Familiarity of Microsoft Office Software
- Demonstrated reliability and on time performance.
- Ability to be flexible and have a willingness to work cooperatively with others.
- High degree of discretion dealing with confidential information.
- Ability and willingness to work early mornings, evenings and some weekend appointments.
Compensation: $26,000 annually
RKM Company benefits package (Health, Dental, Simple IRA, PTO)
To apply for this position send letter of interest with qualifications and three references to:
Linda M. Corliss
1039 Islington Street, Suite 17
Portsmouth, NH 03801