RMSI (Retail Merchandising Solutions, Inc.) has several openings for skilled merchandisers in the Thousand Oaks area. We are a growing, national company with 13 divisions nationwide where we service over 3500 Supermarkets in 35 states. We offer competitive rates depending on experience with possibilities for advancement. This is a great opportunity to work as part of a team in a national grocery chain with limited travel and consistent hours.
- The normal working hours for this position are Sunday - Thursday; 10:00 pm start time.
Please use the application link below. Priority will be given over applicants who submit via email!
- Reset specified stocking sections to Retailer provided schematics
- Remove discontinued, old, and slow moving items from shelves
- Clean display cases, shelves, aisles
- Measure shelves for correct height and width, move shelves as necessary
- Re-tag shelves
- Stock displays with new or transferred merchandise
- Set up advertising signs and displays on shelves, counters or tables
- High School Diploma preferred
- Previous experience an asset
- Proficient at prioritizing, planning, and organization
- Able to read and understand a schematic written in English
- Able to communicate with clients/customers
- Attentive to detail
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Able to lift 30 lbs periodically
What you will need to start:
- Must be 18 years of age
- Reliable Transportation
- Drivers License
- Proof of Car Insurance
- Clean Driving Record
Complete our on-line application using the following link:
- Thousand Oaks: http://www.rmsicareers.com/description.aspx?JobId=2913
Special consideration will be given to applicants that submit a resume, and/or a written explanation of any merchandising experience. (Sorry, no attachments at this time).
Check out our website for more information: http://www.rmsicareers.com