IT / Management Consultant (Cleveland, OH)
TITLE: Consultant 1
REPORTS TO: Project Manager
FLSA: Salaried Full Time Exempt
Start Date: ASAP
Works with a project team to complete engagements on-time and within budget. Prepares project deliverables, Request for Proposals, Scopes of Work, presentations, letters, and other documents, and completes tasks such as research, printing, binding, note taking, and filing to support the project team, Executive Leadership team, and the Business Development Office. Travel is required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Follows direction well to complete tasks as assigned by the project team, Executive Leadership team and the Business Development Office. Completes all project related activities and deliverables. Responds to Request for Proposals and Scopes of Work. Prepares presentations, charts and graphs, Excel spreadsheets, Visio Diagrams, letters, advertisements, and other related documents. Conducts research on best practices, industry trends, products, and markets. When engaged on a project, may work off-site at the project location. Must be able to travel for extended periods of time locally or nationally as needed.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- MBA or other advanced degree preferred.
- Ability to travel and work at client sites throughout the United States.
- Excellent oral and written communication; technical writing skills preferred.
- Able to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Strong analytical, technical, and time management skills.
- Able to take direction and guidance from management and willing to learn
- Self-motivated and able to work with little to no supervision.
- Must maintain professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
- Must be creative, innovative, and resourceful.
- Must be knowledgeable in MS Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher,
Outlook, and Visio)
Please refer to our website www.rnrconsulting.com for more information regarding our organization. Experience working with the public utilities sector is desirable.