We are looking for a creative professional that will be will be accountable for additional marketing support functions. You will be providing graphics services and creative input for ROHL’s Marketing Department. This position offers you the opportunity to develop unique and attractive graphics for a range of packaging, web, collateral and interactive projects. You will be responsible for design, layout, typography, color, idea/concept communications in both print and digital media. PowerPoint presentations, promo flyers and other sales and marketing tools are also required. This is a ground floor opportunity. You will find plenty of room to showcase your talents. Includes standard corporate benefits.
To be a good fit for this opportunity you will have:
- Two years advanced Mac production using Adobe’s Creative Suite Family (CS6 – InDesign, Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop)
- Minimum AA Degree
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel with emphasis on PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Data entry for website database
Working as part of an in-house creative team in Irvine, CA, you will design and produce printed marketing collateral, sometimes providing online design support. You’ll develop creative, consistent visual solutions across all the company’s brands that meet our business and marketing plans. You’ll be working closely with a wide range of departments, vendors and personalities, you’ll need to be a self-starter with the ability to present your work to internal staff.
The following attributes are necessary:
- Strong self-motivation, goal orientation and a high-energy, positive approach.
- Openness to change, flexibility, and the ability to learn quickly.
- The ability to multi-task, handle pressure and work under deadlines.
- The desire to be a team player, and a can-do attitude.
Additional duties will include:
- Managing multiple projects and balancing workload through collaborative prioritization and project management.
- Occasional development of graphics from conception through final production.
- Overseeing and coordinating photo shoots with outside/inside photography sessions.
- Data entry of ROHL’s catalog
- Website maintenance — ensuring ROHL’s website reflect all marketing collateral
Keys to Success
To excel in this role, you will need to maintain the following attributes:
- Outstanding project management skills: With meticulous attention to detail, you will ensure nothing slips through the cracks as you expertly prioritize and problem solve under pressure to deliver all projects on time.
- Strong leadership: You will maintain a positive and professional attitude as you help produce exceptional designs.
- Innovation: You will keep a constant eye toward process optimization and find ways to enhance not only your own performance, but also that of our team.
If this sounds like the right mix of challenge and opportunity, and you meet the required qualifications, we look forward to hearing from you.
ROHL LLC offers high-end, luxury faucets, sinks and fixtures for America’s finest homes, resorts and hospitality projects....