Do you currently have receptionist or customer service experience?
Are you looking for stability and a great work environment?
A leading eye care provider and the next generation in total eye care, is seeking a full time Front Desk Receptionist immediately at our Niles location.
- Greeting patients
- Monitoring patient flow
- Answering telephones
- Scheduling and confirming patient appointments
- Verifying and entering insurance information
- Customer service oriented
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task, organize, and pay attention to detail
- Must be energetic and friendly
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience as a receptionist or face to face customer service.
- Must be energetic, confident, and friendly, motivated, and have a strong willingness to learn. An outgoing and service oriented personality is a must!
We offer a team work environment and competitive compensation package complete with benefits for full time employees. Benefits include: medical, dental, paid training, paid holidays, paid time off, and 401(k).
For more information about our company, including our operating hours, please visit our web site at www.rosineyecare.com. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Indeed - 13 months ago