We are immediately looking for individuals in your area to work as a field inspector. This is a (1099-MISC) independent contractor position.
Field inspectors are required to:
1. Make face-to-face contact with customers and have availability on nights and weekends
2. Have a good work ethic, be self motivated, and possess good interpersonal skills
3. Have an attention to detail and want some flexibility in their schedule
4. Attempt assignments within 48 to 72 hours of receipt of the assignment.
5. Live in close proximity to, or within, the cities listed in this advertisement
Normally, we receive a request for an assignment to investigate the condition of a collateral item (i.e. house, car) or provide a service for the client (document retrieval). This service involves face-to-face contact with a customer and the delivery of a "contact letter." Additionally, an inspection is performed. The inspection involves taking a few photos of the property, as well as documenting various elements of the property (condition, status, etc.) The assignment takes no longer than 5 minutes to complete.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS OF A FIELD REP
*Reliable transportation (fuel-efficient automobile)
*Minimum 19 years of age
*Drug and background screening
*Computer, Printer, and High Speed Internet
*Digital Camera and a Cell Phone (Tablet is a plus but not required)
Assignments pay from $22 to $48 depending on the type of assignment and result. Most reps average 5 to 10 assignments a week. This is be suited as a part time position, and can be worked around your schedule. For questions please respond to this ad. If you would like to pursue this opportunity, email us today to get a New Rep Packet. Be sure to also include your name, city, state, and zip code when replying to this work listing.
Visit www.rpfield.com for more information about who we are and our background in the industry.