The client has been in business for over 2 decades developing branding strategies from inception to completion and beyond. The Company prides themselves in building strong relationships with clients by providing everything they need to be successful — at every step in the process— from logo development and positioning to websites and collateral - to create a fully integrated, engaging marketing campaign.
- Write clean, well-engineered PHP code for WordPress.
- Develop new sites using WordPress
- Create bespoke plugins and developing modules for WordPress
- Maintain existing sites
- Liaise and interface with clients & stakeholders
- Document technical and functional specifications
- Ensure that we meet commercial 'go-live' deadlines
- Mentor to junior developers
- Communicate effectively with project managers, technical leads, internet strategists, and other internal team members.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and make constructive suggestions for change
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- PHP (Advanced)
- Ability to create WordPress themes directly from Photoshop files
- Responsive Web Design (Some experience)
Compensation: Competitive salary /rate. Contract to permanent employment after 3 to 6 months.
Please respond with a copy of your Word-formatted resume to:
Recruitment Research & HR (RR&HR)
Cell: 617 331-3194
Irene.levitt AT rrandhr.com
Recruitment, Research & HR Consulting (RR&HR) is a consulting firm with a combined experience of over 50 years working with high tech companies to recruit talented professionals and provide HR consulting and research services. We partner with the individuals we represent, before and after placement, to assist them to develop and successfully grow their careers.