We are working with a company, which is stable and rapidly growing, in the Chestnut Hill area that designs and implements reimbursement programs and expenses for companies. The individual that is hired for this position will work on web-based mobile apps. Prior experience in mobile development is not required.
The technology team is currently working on mobile web applications, developing new systems, and supporting new business as well as improving the stability, security, and efficiency of the current products.
The person that is hired take responsibility for large parts of the applications. The need is for SE who has been successful at building scalable, maintainable, and extensible software platforms, preferably on a Java stack.
- Analyze , gather requirements and work with product managers to refine them, design and create requirements, and build the system
- Mentor and guide junior team members
- Maintain and improve the current system
- 3-5+ years of experience in Java developing and Web applications.
- 1-3+ years of architecture experience with significant design responsibilities.
- Experience with Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate, and JPA
- Proficiency with Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and design patterns.
- Experience with modern web development (AJAX, HTML5/CSS3, single-page-applications, mobile web development)
- Experience developing in a team environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Strong Linux, Apache, and SQL are a plus.
- Experience developing mobile web applications with HTML5 is a strong plus.
- Comfort and ease using distributed source control systems such as git.
- Experience working in an Agile environment and knowledge of Agile methodologies.
Compensation & Benefits:
The company offers a competitive salary, a team-orientated environment and excellent benefits that include health, dental and life insurance, 401(k), short term disability, 8 paid holidays and parking.
Please respond with a copy of your Word formatted resume to:
irene.levitt AT rrandhr.com
If you are not interested in this position, please check our websites for a list of current jobs at:
Recruitment, Research & HR Consulting (RR&HR) is a consulting firm that works with high tech to provide services recruiting talented professionals, Human Resources and Research. We partner with the individuals we represent, before and after placement, to assist them to develop and successfully grow their careers.