An innovative technology startup company located a few blocks from South Station has open positions for two (2) Senior Software Engineer utilizing C++/C for streaming applications on Linux with 5 to 8 years of experience. The technology allows consumers to access live broadcast television on Internet-connected devices through use of its remote integrated technology.
The Development Team is comprised of small highly skilled software and hardware engineers engaged in building a product from its inception, so the work will encompass the entire software life cycle. Sr. SE’s must have C++, C, Linux, scripting languages and experience with several of the following:
- Java system architecture
- System reliability
- System robustness
- Network management
- Network security
- File storage systems
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial company that is on a mission to change the future of television. The selected candidates must live within daily commuting distance of the Boston office and Visa support may be considered. Stock options are part of the compensation package.
The company, headquartered in NYC, is well funded, the Boston office is expanding and they are looking for talented and passionate people to join their team.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity including the name of the company, please contact:
Irene.levitt AT rrandhr.com
Skills, Experience and Education Required:
- Minimum of 5-8 years’ experience in a similar role
- Required skills : C++, C, Linux, scripting languages
- Desired skills: Experience with several of the following: Java, system architecture, system reliability, system robustness, network management, network security, MP4, Flash, file storage systems
- Ideal candidate will have some working knowledge of Mpeg-TS or H.264
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Mathematics, Computer or Electrical Engineering
Competitive salaries, stock options, flexible work hours, and 100% company paid benefits.
Please respond with a copy of your Word formatted resume to: Irene.levitt AT rrandhr.com
Recruitment, Research & HR Consulting (RR&HR) is a consulting firm with a combined experience of over 50 years working with high tech companies to recruit talented professionals and provide HR consulting and research services. We partner with the individuals we represent, before and after placement, to assist them to develop and successfully grow their careers.