Senior Marketing Engineer, Sunnyvale, CA
The Internet changed the way people interact. The next wave of computing, the machine-to-machine (M2M) Internet of Things, will change the way machines interact. Sometimes called the Industrial Internet, fast, flexible connected devices will enable a new generation of distributed intelligent systems. RTI is leading this wave; our software provides the core nervous system of hundreds of mission-critical systems, from wind farms to smart cars to autonomous vehicles.
As an RTI Marketing Engineer, you will be responsible for inspiring intelligent system architects and developers to see the potential of RTI's technology. This is a highly visible role, both internally and externally.
Contribute to our growth and your own by taking advantage of this opportunity to join the established leader of a fast-growing market.
- Develop sales and marketing tools: web content, data sheets, videos, presentations, white papers and contributed articles
- Contribute to RTI's developer site, community portal and social media, including blogs and discussion forums
- Work with partners to expand RTI's ecosystem and raise awareness of our respective technologies, including developing proof-of-concept integrations
- Create compelling demos for external and internal use
- Perform competitive analysis
- Develop and run benchmarks
- Contribute to open source projects
- Support RTI's sales efforts and pre-sales engineers
- Present at conferences, seminars and webinars
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in C++ and Java
- Experience with mobile or embedded systems (Android, iOS, VxWorks, Integrity) is a plus
- Experience in a customer-facing role in product marketing, sales, engineering or services
- Ideally, familiarity with middleware such as DDS, Web Services, JMS, or ESBs
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Please visit http://www.rti.com/company/careers/senior-marketing-engineer.html for more information.
We offer an attractive compensation package consisting of competitive salary, company performance-based bonus plan, medical, dental, vision, life, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), and LPP grants.
We seek people who share the company's values of education, extraordinary commitment to employees, technology, customers and the pursuit of excellence.
Equal Opportunity Employer