RW3 CultureWizard, an online intercultural training company, located in NYC’s Greenwich Village. We are a boutique firm looking for an enthusiastic, high-energy, meticulous marketing specialist who is passionate about understanding different cultures and wants to love their work. We are a creative, customer-focused and collaborative environment.
We are looking for a smart, energetic person to support our global marketing and client services efforts. The person we’re looking for should have some online marketing experience to support our e-learning and mobile learning campaigns. RW3 CultureWizard develops cultural programs for clients worldwide, who are among the leading global companies in the U.S., Europe, Latin America, and Asia.
This full-time job is based in New York, but can be partially virtual.
This individual will:
- Work with the CEO and President as part of a dedicated marketing team
- Help create and implement online marketing initiatives
- Create comprehensive marketing and communications strategies for external and internal audiences
- Liaise with clients
- Contribute ideas and energy to client service and sales initiatives
- An undergraduate degree
- Impeccable writing and phone communication skills
- Marketing background
- Demonstrable professional work experience
- Experience living, working or extensively traveling internationally, a plus
- Highly organized, obsessive orientation to detail
- Excellent technology and computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Digital community development experience
- Social media marketing knowledge
Please submit your resume / CV including 3 references and a cover letter
Competitive salary with generous benefits.