Radial, Inc. Employee Reviews

Competitive environment
Picker/Packer/Putaway (Former Employee) –  Martinsville, VAJanuary 10, 2018
If you want a guaranteed stable job, I'd look elsewhere. I started this job and did the best I possibly could, and was laid off regardless. There were people who missed more days than me and performed slower who got to keep their job which made no sense.
Pros
30 min break
Cons
crowded
fun
Picker (Former Employee) –  Walton, KYJanuary 10, 2018
good job...very fun, good money... but seasonal. hours were alright.. plenty of overtime hours. the ceo's and management were very friendly. clean work environment.
Cool fast pace place managers are laid back and understanding
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Sparks, NVJanuary 7, 2018
It was a good experience but not long term for me i had to pick and pack the levis jeans and sometimes also the make up , the people there are cool there a lot of verity there and someone is always willing to help .
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Overtime
Fast pace
Putter (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 4, 2018
I enjoy working there, Still there. I don't like pay it barely pays my bills. In the process of looking for something else. Need a reliable Full-time.
Pros
Fast pace
Cons
No time off during peak and after peak.
Working at Radial
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Martinsville, VAJanuary 1, 2018
Radial is very face pace and independent. There are hard parts to the job but my coworkers were very helpful. Radial rewarded you for you hardwork. Radial was a great experience.
radial is a dead in job
Adecco Temp Service (Current Employee) –  Richwood, KYDecember 22, 2017
there is no room for advancement..you can only go so far with factory work in general.I don't care for any factory work.Its a lot of walking...in certain departments.Packing is very boring.
Nice break room
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLDecember 21, 2017
Mandatory overtime during season rush. 10 hours weekly.

Hardest part of job is having people yell at you for something you have no control over. Problems with delivery of items within provided timeframe.

Most enjoyable is working from home option.
Its ok
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLDecember 17, 2017
Atmosphere ok ,but crowded ,Large break room, chairs not comfortable to be sitting in for 8 hours or more, short breaks , Lunches to short .Plan on a million other people using the same computers.
Seasonal employment nada mas
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLDecember 15, 2017
If you're 20 you're set. 50 good bye.Supervisors are too busy to assist. This is a very clickish center.Sups often talk down to you. Especially older reps.
Pros
Seasonal check
Waste of time
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Eau Claire, WIDecember 12, 2017
You have to clock out everytime you go to the bathroom. They dont tell you how good your doing only how bad. Will not get raises or move up. I hit my first year and was only criticized
fun busy place to work
Picker/Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYDecember 3, 2017
it was a fun easy fast paced environment. the management was cool. I knew a bunch of the people who worked there and they gave out a lot of prizes everyday
This was a nice job somewhere to depend on every day and rely on the money
Picker/Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Walton KentuckyNovember 30, 2017
I really like this job me and my neighbor were riding together so I was able to share gas expenses and I was starting to make really good money but then I got in trouble for not paying my child support for 3 months and had to go to jail 4 6 days and when I tried to return they told me my assignment had ended and I was very sad I would really enjoy a second chance thank you
Pros
They would always Supply food and candy
Cons
2 Breaks and one thirty minute lunch
Productive and dinamic
Inductor (Current Employee) –  Walton, KYNovember 29, 2017
It is a great work area where you get to learn and do different types of work. It has good trainers, excellent managers and supervisors. The break times are also good.
Good working place
Returns Processor (Former Employee) –  ridgway vaNovember 27, 2017
over all a good place to work good hours and good people good pay and almost anyone would help with a job we all worked as a team. excused time off if it was an emergancy
Pros
pays good
Cons
no good benifits
Good
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLNovember 25, 2017
It's a good place wish they would keep more people . And have raises to people who work hard. Wish they gave longer lunches so we could have more then 15 minutes
Productive environment
Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  United StatesNovember 24, 2017
I worked as a receiver for this company but also was trained and knew how to do everything needed for our client. I also trained new employees on how to do their jobs successfully. My supervisor was awesome and gave gratitude and appreciation when was due.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Short breaks
Average warehouse work
Receiver/Unloader (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 22, 2017
It’s at its best when it’s a lot of work and things are moving fast. The management isn’t the best some talk to you any type of way. The work is fairly easy and the pay is nice when your able to get all of your hours and not get sent home
it was a good job for the most part
Tier 1 Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, CONovember 13, 2017
had very poor management and leadership made going to work a pain and hassle. while at work if management left me alone to do my job the day would go by great as i like helping people with their problems .
Pros
working with new technologies
Cons
managemenet
Work Culture
Radial Inc. Keurig Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLNovember 4, 2017
Radial is a fast paced inbound call center. It is not for everyone. But if you have a good work ethic and want to advance there are plenty of opportunities to learn and grow.
Pros
There are a lot of Opportunities for growth
Cons
No lateral movement is allowed
over worked and under Paid
Returns Processor (Current Employee) –  Groveport, OHOctober 22, 2017
It can be stressful at times,around the Holiday because while you are in the warehouse working the rest of the company is home with there Family enjoying there meal,

The low wages will make you look for another job.

There are more supervisors then workers or Leads.
Pros
You can work a second job if needed
Cons
low pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Radial, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9