RADIANT RESEARCH, INC Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Do your research!
"Research Assistant" (Former Employee) –  Greer, SCDecember 28, 2016
High turnover rates within this company happen for a reason. Management fails to recognize the "Little People," which are usually the ones that make this company thrive. Job security may not be what you get here. I never felt comfortable or that I fit in in because everyone was so FAKE.
Pros
Weekend Off
Cons
Pay
Diverse Company
Certified Clinical Research Coordinator (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 24, 2016
Everyday patients were seen for clinical research trials. I learned so much from this job. I was out of my realm and now know many things regarding other diseases. Management initially was good, then went down hill when the manager was constantly on us about productivity because corporate was all over the manager. This manager left the position and the new manager fired 5 employees over 2 months. This manager I have heard left the company. The hardest part of the job was the bullying by the supervisor and unable to stay up on the paperwork since we all were so busy. The best parts were the hours, some co-workers, the patients, sponsors and the doctors.
Pros
My education there, pay, patients and hours
Cons
Too much work with lack of staff to keep up on paperwork. The last manager.
Decent place to work
Regulatory Specialist (Current Employee) –  Edina, MNJuly 29, 2014
Co-workers are great and flexible environment
Learned a lot
Health mental attitudes
SITE DIRECTOR (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZOctober 20, 2013
Working for Radiant Research, Inc. for the past six years has fined tuned my clinical research and management skills. I am passionate about my career and offer my future company for which I'm employed an outstanding addition to their team.