Radiant Research Employee Reviews in United States

Applicant Beware!
Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greer, SCJune 14, 2016
Management needs improvement in making sure employees understand what was required of employees. Beware! New employees are not a part of the team or original crew and you will soon learn. Greer, SC location is like working amongst a high school clique that smiles in your face and stab you in the back. DO NOT MESH YOUR PERSONAL LIFE WITH WORK HERE.
Pros
Weekend Off
Cons
Pay
A Job
Clinical Research Project Coordinator II (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 20, 2016
overloaded
you are micromanaged
co-workers are the best
Supervisor is in over her head hense a non-support
not enjoyable
Inconsistent policies.
Research Assistant/Recruitment Specialist (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 25, 2016
I loved my job as a research assistant. However, the days were 10 hr days and not much to do to fill the day. When I completed the tasks for the day, I would find things to do. The most enjoyable part of my job was drawing blood, processing samples, then shipping off samples according to GCP.
Recruitment specialist.
Recruitment Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CADecember 7, 2015
I will never forget giving 2.5 years going through the worst site director in 2003 or 2004 on Friars. Corp came down trying to sneak around and we knew something was up. Layoff time lol.
Pros
got to do my errands during the day doing "community outreach "
Cons
site managers
Productive work place
Clinical Research Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 18, 2015
Multiple studies conducted at site. Mostly pharmaceutical studies. Currently working on five studies, most recent one being vaccines. This has definitely sharpened my multi-tasking skills.
Pros
Fun environment, very interesting work, supportive management
Cons
Politics
Crc
crc (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 22, 2015
good team to work with, management was awesome. good pay and benefits, good principle investigator, good coworkers, corporate offices well educated the team, commute was good, overall satisfied with this job
Pros
good work invironment
Cons
work load
Family friendly work environment.
Recruitment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 24, 2015
Family oriented work environment in which my co-workers as well as management, supported and worked together as a team to meet deadlines, helping to grow revenue for the company.
Pros
Earned bonuses when we exceeded our monthly goals.
Cons
Short breaks
Radiant Research was a pleasant place to work in.
Research Technician (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDJune 18, 2015
Working graveyard shifts there didn't allow me to be around coworkers since most of my work was done independently with study patients. I learned a lot and gained greater appreciation for how strict tests and timed protocols are run and their need for accuracy. Management/Head Researcher was thorough in explaining new studies and making sure employees understood what was required. The timing of tests and blood draws presented the biggest challenge if someone was a difficult draw. It would present a challenge for other timed draws.
Pros
Compensation benefits
Cons
Working graveyards became taxing over time.
Learned how to do drug research as well as starting a Mammo Center.
Mammorgraphy Director (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 29, 2015
My typical work day was scheduling Mammograms.
Doing the Mammograms
Keeping state and Federal regulations.
Learning how to do drug trials.
Many co workers that I got along with most.
The hardest part of the job was making other study guides understand the FDA and state regulations.
The enjoyable part of the job was being my own boss.
Pros
Learning how to do drug studies
Cons
Complicated learning
Research
Lead Clinical Research Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSSeptember 26, 2013
A typical day would be see patients in the morning, lab work and clerical (data entry) in the afternoon.I learn about my patient and how the drug is affecting them. In the Research field there is minimal supervision however, I am the training supervisor. My co workers and I, becasue the company is so small; we treat each other like family.The hardest part of the day is the work flow can get a tad bit heavy; however since the buisness is so small we dont have much help. The most enjoyable time is interacting with my patients and co workers. I was also the fitness coach so having work out days and lunch-ins were enjoyable as well.
Pros
off three days in a roll, patients are great
Cons
no extra help.
Radiant was a good place to work.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 14, 2013
Radiant Research was a pleasant work place, They offered weight room for their employes. Answering the phones, connecting people with available studies. My co-workers and I got along. The hardest part of the job was leaving. the most enjoyable was meeting a great group of people.
Pros
talking to people all over usa
Cons
cant think of one
This was a great place to work. Great mamagement
Phlebotomist, Clinical Research Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 5, 2013
I learned everything I need to know to be a research coordinator from working there, they taught us so much.Our co-workers were some of the nicest people ever.
Pros
great shifts
Cons
no health insurance
Ethical, good work documentation
Clinical Research Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 8, 2012
Loyal to employees. Low number of employees to a higher ratio of supervisors.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Radiant Research. Our community is ready to answer.

Radiant Research Reviews by Location