Radiant Employee Reviews in United States

Execellent
Data Management Specialist (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMay 14, 2016
This was an excellent place to work and to be advanced until NCR took over. Then everything went to bad, the work load doubled everyone was out of a job and no one cared about anything anymore
Contract position
Senior Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee) –  Blue Ash, OHFebruary 10, 2016
Company was out of touch with employment site. Little assistance provided. No advance notice of discontinuation of employment
Cons
no benefits
great learning experience
Assistant Controller (Current Employee) –  -March 18, 2015
• Assistant Controller for Accounting Department consisting of seven staff members
• Provide financial reports to senior management and external auditors (Controller, Vice President of Operations, and Chief Financial Officer ) such as Trial Balances, Profit/Loss, Cash Flow, Balance Sheets Executive Summary, Margin Report, Inventory Report
• Serve as the liaison between the Marketing, Transportation, Real Estate, and Accounting Departments
• Prepare presentations for internal department meetings as well as for key clients (brand meetings for Marathon, Citgo)
• Manage end-to-end accounting for 50 consignee gas locations
• Perform fuel supply management for 48 dealer locations (analysis of account statuses for gas deliveries)
• Audit Lease Summaries, Dealer Supply Agreements, Franchisee Agreements for compliance
• Create reports from conception through completion for special requests
• Serve as Project Manager on software upgrade
• Commercial/General Liability insurance
• Complete Month-End Close Processes (inventory analysis, commissions calculation, cost of sales)
• Maintain the addition of new assets, disposal of assets, depreciation, construction in progress accounts
• File tangible taxes for personal property taxes annually
• Complete audits internally (inventory, aged trial balances, balance sheets, cash accounts)
• Prepare financials, provide supporting documentation for external auditors (Dowell and Perez)
• Bill/collect rent, utilities, invoices, credit card fees
• Process treasury transactions including the collection of large cash deposits/payments, and electronic funds
  more... transfers  less
Pros
good work life balance
Cons
less than average pay
Easy to work with
Production Control Clerk (Current Employee) –  Woburn, MAJanuary 15, 2015
I am able to fulfill my position with ease. My co-workers are wonderful to work with here in my facility.
Pros
able to keep renewing contracts
Cons
kraft in woburn closing
I believe they needs more people skills. They understand their business but doesn't see in the eyes of the operators
Brand Manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 11, 2015
My typical day fielding calls from the operators. Visiting the sites updating them on the current Mystery Shop or how they scored and improve their next shop.

Most enjoyable is helping these sites, understanding their business. Getting to know them, their families and what they enjoy. We're in a partnership together. If they don't succeed, we may not either.

The hardest part of the job is understanding my supervisor, wondering" am I doing a good job or not". Seems like there's always negatives but never good job.
Pros
working with the sites
Cons
it seems like its a 24/7 job even on vacation.
Great Place
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Temple Terrace, FLNovember 25, 2014
Enjoy Working there, Place customers first, then work on paper when it is slow, double check all cash flows, develop new associates, cross reference with other local businesses, talk with all venders to both work on micromanaging and increasing sales, accounting, talk to owner about profit, setup daily, weekly, and monthly sales, set quotas, hardest part was getting on the same page as the owner as there was a culture difference on understanding each other. The best part was the guest interaction and privatizing sales to meet local needs and wants.
Pros
2 legit breaks, able to talk over your schedule, paid based off your performance
Cons
no medical, culture difference, no hr, not much room to move up.
great owner
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Temple Terrace, FLNovember 21, 2014
Typically you would think that it is just paperwork from the start, but there it is all about the guest. Then later on in the day it is dealing with venders, and then adjusting your stock to make sure everything is accounted for. I would develop associates and test them on what they were developed on. Would submit daily numbers to the owner. I would also prep weekly numbers to make sure everything is accounted for when we do the monthly review. accounting, increase profit margin. It was only difficult when you do what you are told then they change there mind. IT was fun all around.
Pros
very positive energy
Cons
franchise
Professional and productive workplace
Quality Assurance Analyst I and II (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXSeptember 18, 2014
This is a professional establishment. I welcomed the challenges that were presented to me. Every day I learned something new about the products that I tested. The co-workers were friendly, co-operative and intelligent.
good enviroment
Customer Service Department (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 21, 2014
taking orders for coustomers in the hotel and bringing there food to there rooms when there are no orders we set up siver were make sure everything is stocked to a t
Pros
good enviorment
Cons
sometimes slow work
Great Company
Engineering Technician (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJanuary 24, 2014
Company was sold and bought by NCR No longer an independent company.

Want to know more about Radiant?

Ask a question
Great place and team. We became big enogh to be aquire by competition
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GADecember 28, 2013
fast paced, always challenging. I worked with the best team with the longest retention rate in the company. Getting all material received and put away correctly in the proper way. Working with accounts closely to correct any errors, and to make sure counts were set proper (by foot, per 1000 etc.). The most difficult part was working with new buyers to keep material coming in with proper identification and counts labeled and in most cost effective shipping method.
Although doing my own job was one thing, understanding the way others did theirs or why and how management blended all together for a continuous flow was always interesting. The best part was always to complete an inventory with minimal errors.
Pros
great team
Cons
long distance from home 42 miles one way
For the opportunity to apply my knowledge and extensive background as a customer service representative in a progressive and dynamic company.
Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GANovember 14, 2013
I speak with and touch bases with co workers for a few. Login to my system, check the shift change notes to see if anything needs to be followed upon at the current time or at the immediate moment. If nothing is to be done at the current time. Check for any new dispatches that have came in within the last hour. If new dispatches have come in I read the notes and process as usual. Confirmed with site manager the best time to schedule service tech to arrive on site to replace hardware. Take in coming calls to log techs in and out to repair clients hardware on site. Track and confirm that hardware has been delivered to site. Attend weekly meetings too keep a breast of new department and or company changes that will be taking effect soon. I find these the most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with clients after the job is done to confirm that the problem has been resolved and the systems are back functioning properly now, that everything went as planned. However if everything isn't functioning properly I reassure them that I will do everything in my power to see that the issue is resolved speedily.
Pros
pleaseant enviroment, friendly co workers
Cons
time really flys while working on the computer
Working for Radiant was an excellent experience.
CCRC/Managing Coordinator/QA/QC Manager (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLOctober 19, 2013
On a typical day I saw patients, review budgets, supervised coordinator, review new studies, scheduled monitors, and monitored time sheets. I learned how to manage numerous staff members and separate being a manager from a friend. My co-workers were my employees and also my friends. The hardest part of my job was having to discipline my staff. The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to multitask and work acceptable hours.
Pros
being able to do numerous aspects of research.
Cons
having ti dicipline staff/friends.
fun work place
crew/cashier (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 13, 2013
worked on the dunkin donuts side of the gas station job consisted of taking payments and making orders as they were ordered
good job, solid pay
Field Services Lead (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GASeptember 4, 2013
great place to work for. lots of comradery and theres always the possibility for advancement
Pros
great coworkers and management
Cons
long hours, physical work
It was a job
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  FLETCHER AND ON DALE M.April 7, 2013
They company did strive on customer service. It is a job so what can you say
Pros
to help make people day better
Cons
the pay and benefits
Best i have every worked
Supplier Quality Technician (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMarch 24, 2013
This was the best place to work it was just like we were all family everybody work hand in hand to complete every job all my bosses aws reel easy to get alone. i would be still working their but we were bought out buy NCR and they moved the company to Columbus Ga we always had a company party every year
Pros
great place to work
Very active and fast paced workplace
Shift Manager/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 8, 2013
Everyday was a busy day at radiant which was great because the day would go by pretty fast. There was constantly something to do such as attend to customers, stock the shelves, clean the store, or take out the trash. I also learned how to order products for the store and place them into the system, check invoices, fill the safe with currency, and place any maintenance calls. The management and co-workers were great and fun to work with and anytime there was a new employee I would be the one to train them.
Fantastic, driven company and employees.
Field Services Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAOctober 1, 2012
Radiant Systems was a great company. Management was committed to developement of driven employees.
management
Lead Repair Associate (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJuly 8, 2012
not good it all, management don't care about the coworkers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Radiant. Our community is ready to answer.