Radio Systems Corporation

Radio Systems Corporation Employee Reviews in United States

Great Work Place.
Senior Mechanical Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNAugust 18, 2015
This place is really good place to work. If you can get on here you will enjoy it.

The benefits are very good.

They support a team motto. They do pay better then the going rate.
Pros
Everyone is a Professional
Cons
I don't work there anymore.
Best place I've ever worked!
Logistics Specialist (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJune 18, 2015
Excellent Benefits.
Great Management.
Very casual and laid back.
Talented Staff.
Creative Minds.
Bring your dog to work; Pets always create smiles and happiness!
Benefits
Very geared toward helping the customer and being the best of the best in the Market
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJune 23, 2012
It is a very fun company to work for. The management cares about thier employees.. It is a very laid back casual company, You can bring your dogs to work with you , and wear Jeans to work every day.

The products are made to keep dogs and cats safe . The products are well tested and safe .

Everyone there knows what a "team : is as we wored toward one goal... taking care of the customer first. !!!
Pros
wellness breaks twice a week
Cons
?
Awesome Place To Work
Senior Computer Progammer (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJune 26, 2014
Radio Systems is an awesome employer to work for. If you ever get an opportunity to work here - take it!!!
Trust me - you will not be disappointed!!!
Pros
bring pets to work, senior staff really cares and listens to you, your opinion matters, opportunity to make a difference
Cons
rsc is a very flat organization = no room to grow
They try
Customer Experience Advocate (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNApril 20, 2015
A typical day as a customer care rep is very structured. You are in a call center, so your breaks and lunch are at specific times. Going to these things too early or too late will affect your adherence, which affects your weekly stats. Your weekly stats determine if they are willing to move you up in the company.

I learned that I have excellent Administrative Assistant skills. I also learned that I'm just not cut out for a consumable world. It really drove home to me how entitled Americans are. We have a call center in Ireland. They don't get the kind of calls we do.

The benefits are not good, especially if you have a chronic health problem. Your only health plan choices are High Deductible options. Also, if you have to miss for health, you get "occurrences" which count against you. Not even a doctor's note or bill will remove those.The time off is also not good. The Ireland people get it a bit better, but you in the States it is convoluted. Each January you are told how much PTO you have (you start with 14 your first year). This is your sick time, vacation time, and personal all together. But you don't actually have all that time. It's earned through the year, they just let you withdraw early. Which can be confusing. It does not roll over.
Pros
Good coworkers
Cons
Poor benefits, chaotic senior staff, more sales oriented than it should be
Good place
Sales (Current Employee) –  Knoxville TNJune 4, 2014
Good environment and culture to use and expand your skills and experiences. Associates are great to work with.
Bring your dog to work!
Human Resources Director (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJanuary 15, 2013
A great place for pet lovers to work. You can bring your dog to work with you. Friendly staff and managers,
Worked as a Consultant
Consumer Insights Consultant (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNApril 1, 2012
I was a consultant with Radio Systems so I had limited contact with the company.
Pros
culture
Fun place to work
SALES (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNNovember 19, 2013
Bring pets to work, Promotes from within, good managers who try to develop their people
Monotinous
Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNOctober 28, 2012
Very discouraging place to work, do the same thing, hour after hour