Primotus, a start up division of CargoTel, is developing a modern and unique user-configurable mobile work flow platform. Candidate is expected to have expertise in:
- object-oriented Java or Objective C,
- building or receiving RESTful and JSON services, and
- developing android and/or iOS mobile applications.
If you think you may be a good fit and are interested in building something from the ground floor that's really innovative, please shoot us an email.
- Working with PhoneGap (Cordova) for accessing phone hardware features including GPS, Camera, Bar Code Scanner and NFC, Voice to Text, etc.
- Utilizing Bootstrap for HTML5 widgets and CSS
- Developing/Receiving REST APIs as well as JSON
You're Expected To Have:
- 2+ years of mobile application development including apps on Android and iOS
- Good architecture skills
- Background in JSON, REST and Web Services
- Eagerness to learn and stay ahead of the technology curve
- Willingness to share knowledge with team members
Nice To Have:
- Objective C or Java
- PostgreSQL (h-store, PLV8), NoSQL
- Exposure to our backend platform tools consisting of: Scala, Akka, Java
- Work flow applications, particularly BPM
CargoTel's Primotus unit is creating a revolutionary way of delivering cloud-based mobile and web business applications. Each are configurable on-the-fly through the use of drag and drop templates (forms, documents, etc), visual work flow models, and a dynamic reporting engine. Additionally, a myriad of mobile data capture technologies are used in conjunction with mobile applications including barcode, RFID, Bluetooth, and sensors.
Competitive salary and full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k, and flex time.
Please apply by forwarding resume along with any additional information, if desired.