Radiological Associates of Sacramento

Radiological Associates of Sacramento Employer Reviews

I was a Medical Secretary
Medical Secretary (Former Employee), Carmichael, CAMarch 21, 2014
As a medical secretary for RAS I would check in patients, give them paperwork to fill out and make sure that all the paperwork was in order so they could be registered as quickly as possible, notify the back of late patients or if any patients had special instructions.
Excellent company with the best in the medical profession
Imaging Assistant (Former Employee), SacramentoFebruary 17, 2014
It was a pleasure working for this company. Their goal was to deliver the best possible care to everyone.
Outstanding Organizational Culture
HR Assistant (Current Employee), Sacramento, CANovember 4, 2013
Pros: excellent benefits
As an HR Assistant, my daily activities vary. My typical day at work consists of dealing with employees, generating reports, on-boarding new employees, data entry, and other administrative duties. The management team at RAS lead by example. I love my co-workers.
OVERALL EXCELLENT PLACE TO WORK
Medical Secretary (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJuly 11, 2013
LOVED WORKING IN THIS FAST PACED MEDICAL OFFICE. VERY BUSY WITH PHONES AND PATIENTS IN PERSON. LOVED THE CHALLENGE OF HELPING A PATIENT AND MAKING A DIFFERENCE IN THIER DAY! HAD GREAT REPORE WITH ALL STAFF FROM CO-WORKERS TO PHYSICIANS.
Wonderful place to start
Mammo/Rad Technologist (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJune 4, 2013
I began working for RAS before I was excepted into the Radiologic Technology program. This company had a scholarship program that paid for me to go into the program with the understanding that I would work for them when I graduated. Working for them as a new graduate was a wonderful experience and I gained a lot of knowledge while with them.
no career ladder
Medical Secretary (Former Employee), SacramentoJune 1, 2013
Cons: time off is only approved by one person in the entire company, private company confusing management structure.
Medical Secretary Not a job for those who want to move up a career ladder. Good for those who have not obligations, life or kids!!!
Overall a good place to work
Radiology Assistant / Medical Secretary (Former Employee), Roseville, CAMay 31, 2013
Pros: great benefits, no weekends, no holidays
Cons: advancement opportunities are limited.
R.A.S. needs to work on its management. Advancement in this company is tough for some who are not part of its clicks.
Learned a lot
Medical Secretary (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAMay 2, 2013
Pros: benefits, pleasant offices, 401k
Cons: advancement opportunities, limited to job description duties
Learned how to self-start, work individually as well as a team. Good company to work for, great benefits, not a lot of room for advancement. Difficult parts of the job included working with cancer patients, yet it was also the best part of the job. A typical day included registering patients, checking insurance eligibility, data entry, scheduling, and – more... paperwork. – less
High volume that keeps me busy throughout the day
Imaging Assistant (Current Employee), SacramentoJanuary 12, 2013
Pros: christmas bonuses and occasional lunch for doing job well done.
Cons: working directly with sick knowing i may catch flu or tb
A typical day at work for me would be taking incoming calls, making outgoing calls to other facilities for reports, speaking with Physicians about reports, assisting technologists, escorting patients, making cd's, printing films, etc.
I learn everyday. I have learned to be more time manageable with my work load and have learned to work in high volume – more... environment with ensuring work is done accurately and in timely manner.
I don't feel there is a "hardest part" of my job, I enjoy my job though it can be stressful, I don't feel its hard.
What I enjoy most is knowing that in a small way I am helping make a difference and can go home at the end of the day with a job well done. – less
Productive & fast paced environment
Receptionist/Operator (Former Employee), Roseville, CaJanuary 23, 2012
RAS is a productive and fast paced company that exceeds in customer service skills. They have a friendly, organized environment, full of many employees.