Radiological Associates of Sacramento Employee Reviews

medical field
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Roseville, CAMay 21, 2016
I love the medical field, it's where i belong.I love taking care of patients and their families. I was born to be in the medical field. I feel like I make a difference when i'm in the medical field
Pros
daily satisfaction
Cons
see a lot of tragic situations
horible work experince
Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAFebruary 17, 2016
During my time at RAS I felt I never had impact on the patient care since I was behind the senses. The people within the company were not the nicest and they were never will to help promote within unless you knew someone or you kiss up to management to be able to receive growth. the company was filled with a lot of negative people would just came to work for their pay checks. No one saw the bigger picture of how their efforts affected the patient's experiences. This is probably why they went out of business.
Pros
bad work enviroment
Cons
great 401k
Enjoyed the family atmosphere among my coworkers, very close nit and supportive company
Medical Secretary (Former Employee) –  Float SecretaryJuly 13, 2015
I was impressed with the dedication that the Radiologists invested into their company. I learned a lot about customer service and listening to the patients as well as leadership. I found the biggest challenges were to move around within the organization.
Educating, Exciting, yet Comfortable place to work.
Teleras Electronic Imaging Technician (Current Employee) –  Roseville, CAJanuary 22, 2015
I have worked for Sutter since January 2014 but was working for RAS which was the company merged with Sutter for about 3-4 years prior to the merge. In total, the past 4.5 years here have been a huge learning experience that I wouldnt trade for anything. I have experienced many situations here that I feel will assist me in my future endeavors from here on out.
Pros
Benefits, 401K, Community environment
Cons
Schedule frequently changing
Events
Sales Territory Representative (Former Employee) –  SaccramentoAugust 15, 2014
Enjoyed meeting new people and organizing successful events.
I was a Medical Secretary
Medical Secretary (Former Employee) –  Carmichael, CAMarch 21, 2014
As a medical secretary for RAS I would check in patients, give them paperwork to fill out and make sure that all the paperwork was in order so they could be registered as quickly as possible, notify the back of late patients or if any patients had special instructions.
Excellent company with the best in the medical profession
Imaging Assistant (Former Employee) –  SacramentoFebruary 17, 2014
It was a pleasure working for this company. Their goal was to deliver the best possible care to everyone.
Outstanding Organizational Culture
HR Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CANovember 4, 2013
As an HR Assistant, my daily activities vary. My typical day at work consists of dealing with employees, generating reports, on-boarding new employees, data entry, and other administrative duties. The management team at RAS lead by example. I love my co-workers.
Pros
Excellent Benefits
Overall excellent place to work
Medical Secretary (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 11, 2013
Loved working in this fast paced medical office. Very busy with phones and patients in person. Loved the challenge of helping a patient and making a difference in thier day! Had great repore with all staff from co-workers to physicians.
Wonderful place to start
Mammo/Rad Technologist (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 4, 2013
I began working for RAS before I was excepted into the Radiologic Technology program. This company had a scholarship program that paid for me to go into the program with the understanding that I would work for them when I graduated. Working for them as a new graduate was a wonderful experience and I gained a lot of knowledge while with them.
no career ladder
Medical Secretary (Former Employee) –  SacramentoJune 1, 2013
Medical Secretary Not a job for those who want to move up a career ladder. Good for those who have not obligations, life or kids!!!
Cons
Time off is only approved by one person in the entire company, private company confusing management structure.
Overall a good place to work
Radiology Assistant / Medical Secretary (Former Employee) –  Roseville, CAMay 31, 2013
R.A.S. needs to work on its management. Advancement in this company is tough for some who are not part of its clicks.
Pros
Great benefits, no weekends, no holidays
Cons
Advancement opportunities are limited.
Learned a lot
Medical Secretary (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMay 2, 2013
Learned how to self-start, work individually as well as a team. Good company to work for, great benefits, not a lot of room for advancement. Difficult parts of the job included working with cancer patients, yet it was also the best part of the job. A typical day included registering patients, checking insurance eligibility, data entry, scheduling, and paperwork.
Pros
Benefits, Pleasant Offices, 401K
Cons
Advancement opportunities, limited to job description duties
High volume that keeps me busy throughout the day
Imaging Assistant (Current Employee) –  SacramentoJanuary 12, 2013
A typical day at work for me would be taking incoming calls, making outgoing calls to other facilities for reports, speaking with Physicians about reports, assisting technologists, escorting patients, making cd's, printing films, etc.
I learn everyday. I have learned to be more time manageable with my work load and have learned to work in high volume environment with ensuring work is done accurately and in timely manner.
I don't feel there is a "hardest part" of my job, I enjoy my job though it can be stressful, I don't feel its hard.
What I enjoy most is knowing that in a small way I am helping make a difference and can go home at the end of the day with a job well done.
Pros
christmas bonuses and occasional lunch for doing job well done.
Cons
working directly with sick knowing i may catch flu or tb
Productive & fast paced environment
Receptionist/Operator (Former Employee) –  Roseville, CaJanuary 23, 2012
RAS is a productive and fast paced company that exceeds in customer service skills. They have a friendly, organized environment, full of many employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Radiological Associates of Sacramento. Our community is ready to answer.

Radiological Associates of Sacramento Reviews by Location