About Radiology Oncology Systems (ROS)
We believe every cancer patient in the world deserves to have access to quality diagnosis and therapy. A key barrier to patient access is the cost to acquire the equipment for modern cancer centers. At ROS, we are committed to lowering the cost of healthcare worldwide by offering high technology, affordable equipment-solutions to the radiation therapy and diagnostic imaging communities. ROS offers pre-owned and refurbished linear accelerators, CT scanners and MRI systems along with an array of new products, equipment services and accessories to complement our capital equipment products.
We operate in a fast-paced, team-oriented, entrepreneurial environment where everyone is willing to roll up their sleeves in order to get the job done.
Your Role at ROS
We rely upon talented and dedicated individuals such as you in order to fulfill this mission. You, as the Marketing Analyst, will be responsible for conducting internet research and marketing, database management, social media management, and project management in order to help us promote our message of access to quality cancer therapy through affordable equipment solutions. This is a great opportunity to work in the medical equipment and device industry with a talented group of motivated professionals. This position will report into our Project Manager.
Your typical day:
- Database Management: Perform marketing research to source new client and vendor opportunities. Keep company’s data resources updated with the latest contact and company information.
- Monitor and Track: Monitor and track the latest Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other social media tools’ development trends. Manage and track link building campaigns, coordinated with all facets of our business.
- Manage Online Communications: Develop the Company’s online presence to encourage greater engagement and investment from its community and promotes word-of-mouth sharing.
- Report: Create and update daily, weekly and monthly reports. Analyze campaigns and summarize qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the social media campaigns.
- Discover: Finds marketing opportunities by researching and analyzing market and sales data. Conduct keyword research including cataloging and indexing target keyword phrases.
- Excel: Optimizing tags on our sharing sites like Linkedin, Wordpress and search engines through copywriting, creative & keyword optimization & buzz pocket mining. Tag and title content, with an understanding of how the words chosen impact natural search traffic and rankings via recurrent optimized content. Ensure editorial delivery is consistent with strategy, time cost and quality parameters.
- Content Generation: Serve as a key contributor to posts, blogs and tweets. Create content for feeds and snippets in various social media sites. Create and maintain content in a manner that drives search engine optimization (SEO).
- Support: Provide cross-team functional support for various ROS teams as needed.
What we think is required to excel in the role:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or Public Relations is preferred; two to three years of progressively responsible data management and writing experience or equivalent combination of education and experience a plus.
- Computer Skills: Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Data Management software (ACT! CRM experience a plus). Basic HTML knowledge preferred.
- Knowledge: Helps to be technology savvy and possess an understanding of web and blog content development, online advertising, search engine optimization, interactive technologies and website development principals. Ability to update ROS website using content management system.
- Experience: Researching complex subject matter via internet with the ability to develop concise marketing messages to diverse audiences.
- Research Skills: Must be able to conduct interviews and/or gather written information to provide content for writing assignments. Creativity, problem-solving skills and resourcefulness are essential.
- Communication Skills: In order to perform this job successfully one must pay close attention to detail; possess excellent oral and written communication skills including spelling, grammar, and punctuation, editing and proofreading skills. Must possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Interpersonal Skills: Must work well within a professional team environment. Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of technical and business personnel in the company, including senior staff.
Things that will make you a good ROS team member:
- Extremely well-organized and detail-oriented: able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and independently under tight deadlines
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Hands-on attitude, willing to “roll up sleeves” to get the job done
- Service-minded and cooperative, with a high sense of urgency and results-oriented, emphasis on getting a job done in a timely and efficient manner
- Motivated, energetic, and persistent: a self-starter
- Mature, self-confident, and personable: a team player
- Good judgment and decision-making / problem-solving skills
- Thrives in creating order out of chaos
- Can successfully manage multiple and changing priorities and projects while driving toward deadlines
- Quick learner – strong desire to learn and grow each and every day
- Multi-tasker – able to work on a diverse group of tasks and responsibilities concurrently
- A positive attitude and sense of humor!
All resumes must include a cover letter along with examples of recent accomplishments.
$40,000 to $55,000 annual salary commensurate with experience plus company benefits
Indeed - 17 months ago
We believe every cancer patient in the world deserves to have access to quality diagnosis and therapy. A key barrier to patient access is...