Radiology Partners Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Business Culture not what I expected
Implementation Specialist (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CAAugust 30, 2017
Fast paced, busy practice that took like time to train and explain the whole picture. Their lack of teamwork and "it's not your job" attitude was difficult at best. Home/work balance was difficult to deal with. Always being expected to check email and answer at all hours of the day. Travel was intensive. Sometimes going from one site to another without a chance to go home.
Pros
pay was within expectations for the job.
Cons
Little teamwork and difficult business culture.
Official response from Radiology Partners
September 5, 2017

Thank you for your review. Positions related to implementations do require higher travel and on-call needs, but we are transparent up front to all candidates in an implementation role. We are sorry to hear you experienced a lack of teamwork at Radiology Partners. Teamwork is one of our practice values and has contributed to our success. We take your review seriously and would like to know more about your experience and how we can improve. Please email us at HR@radpartners.com

A place to really help out hospitals/out patient centers
Radiology Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Lombard, ILAugust 1, 2017
Everyday we answer phone calls from techs and doctors who need help,remote into computers and trouble shoot for doctors if needed, connect doctors on critical calls with critical findings, make sure exams are read in a timely matter, make sure patient information on orders are correct, make sure we are getting orders and images from the sites,make sure final reports are sent to the sites, I have learned how to trouble shoot into someone's computer along with ways to see why a doctor's PC may be acting slow, will call sites to sometimes resend images on STAT exams or for more patient history so the doctors can diagnose properly also make sure we get the patients' signs and symptoms due to billing purposes, This company is currenly gaining lots of more sites and are learning to make sure we get the information on how their workflow goes and how to explain to the techs on how the workflow works to send us orders and images. I have learned how to tell when a VPN tunnel for a site may need to be bounced if things are not flowing through properly.
Pros
work with great doctors, good benefits, nice co workers, sometimes free dinner
Cons
clock out for breaks but still have to work during break, no help with coverage when needed, under staffed
Official response from Radiology Partners
August 9, 2017

Thank you for the very detailed review. This is very helpful to candidates interested in learning about the Radiology Services Coordinator position. Happy to hear you enjoy the physicians and your co-workers. We have shared your feedback with management in order to improve the “cons” listed. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience as a Radiology Services Coordinator.

Productive workplace
Account Resolution Specialist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 29, 2017
very productive well diverse company . you are capable of learning. different department function.Your feed back is always taking into consideration to make things better

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Radiology Partners. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5