Radiology Regional Center

Radiology Regional Center Employer Reviews

Accounting
Bookkeeper (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FlJuly 24, 2014
•Processed and coded invoices daily
•Processed vendors checks weekly and got checks signed
•Responsible for maintaining and supporting the Kronos system
•Trained managers and supervisors on Kronos payroll system
worst place to ever work
employee (Current Employee), corporateMay 13, 2014
Cons: everything
Management in business office is horrible. You are always on pins and needles when you work because you feel no job security. People run you under the bus and the upper mgmt is too coward to validate facts before believing them. The employees are treated good when the need fits business ofc but other than that your disposable. Nothing is kept confidential and the work environment feels toxic.
Assembly line
Ultrasound tech (Former Employee), Ft myersMay 2, 2014
Pros: i guess having a job
Cons: pushed to exhaustion daily
One of the worst places I have worked. Leas tech picked on people one by one till they left or got fired. Never allowed to sit except during lunch. Pushed like a mule, no appreciation from management. You were constantly told you were replaceable.
Was happy to leave.
To making changes in management
Claim Resolution Specialist (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLMarch 4, 2014
Cons: to many changes in management
A very little supervision needed your work and numbers are the ones that let management know what type of employer you are, multitasking keep you busy and the day goes fast, but there is too many changes in management and goals, metric are not met
A mill
Graphic Designer/Webmaster, (Former Employee), Ft Myers FloridaOctober 23, 2013
Cons: pins and needles
I was thrown under a bus. No one was there to explain the filing system, I familiarized my self and soon was upgrading their filing system. Their websites were poorly designed and maintained. After attempting to create a professional work flow, with no cooperation from staff I soon completed all assignments. In short I worked myself out of work. The people there are very set in their ways and impossible to accept new and innovating ideas. I was told that it was a long term career position, after noticing they have had a list of people previously working on their site. I soon realized it was a turnover position.
Scheduler
patient care liaison (Former Employee), Fort MyersApril 17, 2013
supervisors were nice except for one... it is difficult when everyone that works there has been there forever. It was hard to bring innovation and change to the department... overall it was okay but this really set me back.
Nice place to work
Radiologist Assistant (Former Employee), Cape Coral FlOctober 20, 2012
Pros: awesome coworkers and patients
Cons: management didnt care about thier employees
Very busy,met alot of people,coworkers were awesome.I learned alot about the medical field,and how to treat people when they are hurting.Hardest part was trying to make management happy.
Overall good company
Medical Assistant/ Basic X-Ray Technician (Current Employee), Lehigh Acres, FLApril 17, 2012
Overall good company to work for. Benefits for workers could be better. Would like to see the company start yearly TB screenings for employees one day.