Radiology Regional Center Employee Reviews in United States

Awesome Company
Scheduling Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJune 24, 2015
I moved so I had to leave this job but overall this is a great company if you get your foot in here please don't mess it up. The department managers and the human resource department both have a great team.
Job Mill
FDR and other (Former Employee) –  Fort MyersJune 20, 2015
Co-workers were nice and fun to work with. However managers and supervisors are impossible and lie. This company does not care about it's employees or the patients. It's hard to turn away a patient who REALLY needs the test they are coming in for especially when it could mean life or death for them, but I had to do that. No matter how hard you try or what you do it's not good enough. Employee's are overworked, some have said they have had to work 7am-7pm and others who are supposed to work a certain 8 1/2 shift has been told to come in 1 hr earlier to work and only get a 30 min and no chance for breaks. You can not be unappreciative of your employee's and work them to death if you want them to stay. I now know why they are constantly hiring front desk help as well as other positions. I have met so many former employee's and heard of many former employee's and I learned from personal exp why there are so many former employee's.
Pros
Co-Workers
Cons
Short break if you get one, unappreciative management and lies
A great place to work.
Assist the Radiologist (Current Employee) –  Lehigh Acres, FLOctober 26, 2014
The office always stayed busy but the workers are all nice to one of another.
worst place to ever work
employee (Current Employee) –  corporateMay 13, 2014
Management in business office is horrible. You are always on pins and needles when you work because you feel no job security. People run you under the bus and the upper mgmt is too coward to validate facts before believing them. The employees are treated good when the need fits business ofc but other than that your disposable. Nothing is kept confidential and the work environment feels toxic.
Cons
everything
Assembly line
Ultrasound tech (Former Employee) –  Ft myersMay 2, 2014
One of the worst places I have worked. Leas tech picked on people one by one till they left or got fired. Never allowed to sit except during lunch. Pushed like a mule, no appreciation from management. You were constantly told you were replaceable.
Was happy to leave.
Pros
i guess having a job
Cons
pushed to exhaustion daily
To making changes in management
Claim Resolution Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLMarch 4, 2014
A very little supervision needed your work and numbers are the ones that let management know what type of employer you are, multitasking keep you busy and the day goes fast, but there is too many changes in management and goals, metric are not met
Cons
to many changes in management
A mill
Graphic Designer/Webmaster, (Former Employee) –  Ft Myers FloridaOctober 23, 2013
I was thrown under a bus. No one was there to explain the filing system, I familiarized my self and soon was upgrading their filing system. Their websites were poorly designed and maintained. After attempting to create a professional work flow, with no cooperation from staff I soon completed all assignments. In short I worked myself out of work. The people there are very set in their ways and impossible to accept new and innovating ideas. I was told that it was a long term career position, after noticing they have had a list of people previously working on their site. I soon realized it was a turnover position.
Cons
pins and needles
Scheduler
patient care liaison (Former Employee) –  Fort MyersApril 17, 2013
supervisors were nice except for one... it is difficult when everyone that works there has been there forever. It was hard to bring innovation and change to the department... overall it was okay but this really set me back.
Nice place to work
Radiologist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cape Coral FlOctober 20, 2012
Very busy,met alot of people,coworkers were awesome.I learned alot about the medical field,and how to treat people when they are hurting.Hardest part was trying to make management happy.
Pros
awesome coworkers and patients
Cons
management didnt care about thier employees
Overall good company
Medical Assistant/ Basic X-Ray Technician (Current Employee) –  Lehigh Acres, FLApril 17, 2012
Overall good company to work for. Benefits for workers could be better. Would like to see the company start yearly TB screenings for employees one day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Radiology Regional Center. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8