Radiology Employee Reviews

It's an Office space where you can get things done
X-ray Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CAMay 31, 2017
Come in, assign cases, do other duties you're asked of; and then go home. Management's stability is honky at best.The hardiest part of the whole job would have to be not having enough people out on the field to do x-rays. Sometimes we would have too many facilities contracted with us that not everything could be complete. I really enjoyed the cleanliness of the bathrooms.
Pros
New People to meet
Cons
The Lack of communication with management to their employees
Was introduced radiation oncology coding for the first time. Gave me meaniful knowledge.
Senior Medical Coding Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 23, 2017
Was there for over four years. Was able to work from home for the first time in the medical field. Started with just two coders, I was able to bring in the most revenue due to my detailed work ethic. Later was in charge of training new coders.
Pros
Good transportation. Near Penn Station. One subway ride only.
Cons
Management kept on hiring new supervisors on a frequent basis.
Internship (Graduate May (Former Employee) –  Big Rapids, MIMay 8, 2017
I was a third shift phlebotomist and performed venipuncture on inpatients and emergency department patients. I enjoyed every bit of my time their, along with the people I worked with.
Easy job
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIApril 18, 2017
Administered conscious sedation safely, while recognizing and treating hemodynamic instabilities. Delivered nursing care for all radiology procedures done in IR and neuro-endovascular radiology, including management of side effects, discharge teaching, and home care management. Trained in MRI safety and screening.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Too many expectations
Family Friendly
Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  Port Jervis, NYFebruary 14, 2017
Family friendly, excellent benefits. Salaries could be more competitive. Staffing levels are low...employees end up picking up more duties as others leave.
Productivity
Program Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chillicothe, OHFebruary 11, 2017
Scheduled test that were to be done for Veterans.
Ensure they were done in a timely matter.
Get the results for the physicians as soon as possible.
Pros
Loved working with other offices to optain test and results.
Cons
Not being able to get the patient in as soon as possible.
Lead Imaging Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, IN 47905January 26, 2017
I get to work at 8am and see my supervisor first thing in the morning. She is the one that tells me what I'll be doing for the day since I have many job duties being the Lead Support.
Cons
A lot of negativity
Easy and simple.
Contract/Permanent-Full-time/Part-time (Current Employee) –  Kotzebue, AKNovember 25, 2016
Everything was easy to do and understand. I've worked at many company's (per contract work). They were all different. Some easier than others. Sometimes it would take time to learn a little more of the computer programs.
fun place to work. team work is awsome
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZNovember 16, 2016
upbeat. fast paced. coworkers are amazingly down to earth and caring.

Every week there is a deadline of cutting checks.
Excellent and helpful place to work
Computer Tomography Technician (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCNovember 15, 2016
Excellent and helpful place to work. Fun loving staff. Fast Pace. Educational opportunities. Very demanding. Always learning.
Pros
Friendly people
Cons
Fast Pace
Great work values and ethics
Licensed Practical Nurse, Interventional (Former Employee) –  UPSTATE NYOctober 3, 2016
This was an excellent learning environment the staff was always inspiring and there was never a loss of teaching chances at hand
Pros
Excellent team
Cons
Long days
Good work environment
DIRECTOR (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LAAugust 25, 2016
Good work environment and nice hospital.
Ability to grow within the organization.
All employees were good caring people and willing to help .
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Fast paced multiple tasks in a rewarding environment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tomahawk, WIJuly 30, 2016
A typical day at work is I answer phones, schedule patients for procedures, greet patients, and many other tasks.
I work in a small department so I work very closely with my other co-workers. I have 2 Supervisors who give me multiple tasks at once so I am able to manage my time efficently. I have learned a lot about the medical field in this positon. What is the hardest part of the job is seeing patients who are really sick. The most enjoyable part of my job is that I work for a small hospital I am the go to person, when other co-workers need something they come to me. And because we are a small hospital we all work together very well.
Pros
Flexible hours, vacations
Cons
Healthcare cost
per diem staff
Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Wakefield, RIJuly 26, 2016
This is a wonderful place to work. I was on staff for over 20 years going from full time to part time to per diem status. There are a lot of great people and the equipment is pretty modern. My per diem status ended two years ago because of no hours. I tried to go back and get a job but there are so many new grads that were already promised positions.
Pros
great people
Cons
management doesnt care about the past experience . They only care about the financial numbers
Poor Management of resources
Supervisor/Women's Imaging Department of Radiology (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 15, 2016
HUH is an historic landmark in Washington,DC; however, poor management and unqualified personnel have led the institution down a path of poor financial outcomes.
Pros
Tuition Reimbursement
Cons
Employees are not held accountable
Manager (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTMay 8, 2016
given a lot of opportunity to grow and develop Typical day is hectic and management can be unavailable for support- Need to be open to new ideas and support others when they are challenged. Days go by fast and are hectic
Pros
on site parking, great health benefits, supportive HR department
Cons
no breaks, management not flexible to wprk/life balance
I love my career.
CT Technologist FT (Current Employee) –  Pell City, ALApril 9, 2016
A career in imaging is rewarding, challenging, and allows us as care for those in need by assisting in the diagnosing and treatment of patients.
Great Company
Radiology Certified Coder/Secretary (Current Employee) –  MishawakaFebruary 25, 2016
This is a great company to work for from the administrative aspect to the doctors. I have enjoyed all moments of working at RADIOLOGY.
I traveled all over New England seling for Agfa
Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  New HampshireNovember 14, 2015
I loved traveling at 25 making like 100k a year witha car and computer. My bosses were amazing. I learned more with this job than any other. If I could go back in time I learned the most with this job. I learned how to be an amazing worker and I had amazing mentors who tought me life lonmg lessons. I wish more than liufe i could work for Agfa again. I was so so good at it and was so happy and did amazing at it!
Pros
I loved everything about it!
Cons
I got laid off
great being with people
PCT- Radiology/Unit Secretary (Former Employee) –  OP,KSAugust 5, 2015
servicing patients, being part of a team, enjoyable task-filled work, I learned so much in the office with images/reports and in back with different types of procedure. The most enjoyable part was getting all the front office work done and giving care to the patients.
Pros
helping others!
Cons
would have liked more training

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Radiology. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3