RadioShack
2,074 reviews

RadioShack Employer Reviews

Great customer interaction but little life and work balance
Manager (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLSeptember 30, 2014
Pros: hands on with new technology
Cons: poor life and work balance
Scheduling was always a challenge and employee turnover was sometimes out of control. Work atmosphere was good but theft was a never ending worry. Too many hours with poor pay structure for managers.
Informative
Assistant Manager/Cashier (Former Employee), Tuba City, AZSeptember 30, 2014
A lot of computer work, got to talk to customers bout their interests in technology
NONE
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Selma CaSeptember 29, 2014
coworkers were great but management could of been at work more to help with promotions and big launches for new electronics that came in.
A great place to work
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Trumbull, CTSeptember 28, 2014
I learned all of my sales skills in RadioShack.I learned how to turn my love for electronics into a career
Hate it!
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 28, 2014
Pros: nons
Cons: everything
Terrible job, terrible pay. Long days, terrible management.
Loved The Job
Asst. Store Manager then Technician (Current Employee), Tujunga, CASeptember 26, 2014
Pros: working with electronics
As Well As the The Customers and My responsibilities.

Got Many Of rewards and Am known for building life long customers.
tutoring
Manager (Current Employee), homestead floridaSeptember 26, 2014
awesome first job, open doors to other opportunities,,awesome first job, open doors to other opportunitiesawesome first job, open doors to other opportunitiesawesome first job, open doors to other opportunities
Radio shack is going down for the past years
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: you get 2% commission and sometimes tips
Cons: you never get a rise your stuck on minimum wage it sucks
I Signed for full time and im still at part time. Every one gets paid Minimum wage I cant save with that and no bonuses or anything a typical day at work you have to be constantly rearranging the store every week. We take out products that need to be sold but stick them in the back.
Variety of products
Sales Associate (Former Employee), El Centro, CASeptember 26, 2014
Pros: good products, great deals, and great credit card services
Cons: bad management, heaquartes support is not constant, and some stores may have really bad customer service.
I recommend Radioshack to people because they can find many different products that may offer a solution to their needs and wants. Other stores don't offer components, variety in power elements, and DYI products.
The best job
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Brunswick, MESeptember 26, 2014
Pros: good work
Cons: bad employees
I enjoyed this job the most of all the jobs I had before. I enjoyed the selling, and work enviroment in general.
Sales Associate / Fix It Here Program Technician (Former Employee), Puerto RicoSeptember 25, 2014
The employees can get benefits from this job like commissions, great discounts but most important, knowledge! At RadioShack you can learn a lot of things everyday.
radio shack
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Ocala, FLSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: good pay, 40+ hours a week, weekends off
Cons: managers!
would open store, do scheduling at the end of every weeks as well as perform employee reviews, bank drops, inventory check, weekly orders. hardest part of my job would be all the paper work at the end of the week because my store manager would leave me all his work from the week. the most enjoyable part was having a good rep or with my new and current – more... customers because to me great customer service is everything – less
Fair Entry Level Sales Job
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), Goldsboro, NCSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: paycheck, experience
Cons: unrealistic goals and expectations, advancement is rare
A pretty fair place to work if you are passionate about helping customers. Somewhat unrealistic sales goals and expectations but job culture compensates.
Great learning experience
Wireless Sales Expert (Former Employee), Hobbs, NMSeptember 23, 2014
Much of what I dealt with at RadioShack, I had little experience with beforehand. Within a week or two of working with the company I felt confident explaining the use of all of the devices for sale.
Eh place to work.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), San Francisco, CASeptember 23, 2014
Pros: awesome co-workers, ok pay with compensation.
Cons: is run by who have no clue on how to run things.
I got hired as assistant manager and worked with a great manager and employees but the higher ups are just too dumb and have no idea what they are doing. They make the employees change the item display almost everyday and then tell them that the way they did is wrong and the District manager has no problem throwing employees under the bus even though – more... it was his own fault for a mistake that he made. – less
Fun work place and amazing customers
Sales associate (Former Employee), Concord, NHSeptember 21, 2014
I love everything about radio shack and this company made me a much better worker.
Radioshack taught me a lot about sales and management
Store Manager (Current Employee), Westbury, NYSeptember 21, 2014
I learned how to sell to different types of people. I also learned about management of people, merchandise, and money.
Fun and busy place to work.
Primary sales associate (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYSeptember 21, 2014
Pros: discounts on electronics.
Cons: improper training from one employee.
The RadioShack I worked for would have been a great job to work for if I had extensive knowledge of electronics. The training I received was not very good from my main trainer, so my job was not don't to the best of my ability. My typical day there was restocking, phone activations and register transactions. I was not very good at phone activations. – more... I loved my boss and co-workers as they were very helpful (except for one in my main trainer) and friendly. The most difficult part of my job was assisting the customers with phone activations because of the lack of training, but I always improvised, asked other co-workers and got it done. I enjoy helping my customers and seeing them leave happy. – less
It was a flexible schedule job for people
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Lockport, NYSeptember 21, 2014
being a sales representative to customers to buy products and was working for great commissions.
Fun place to work.
Store Manager/District Training Manager (Current Employee), New YorkSeptember 19, 2014
I enjoy the ability to work with customers one on one and give them the best experience possible.

1 2 3 4 5

About RadioShack

DO IT TOGETHER As the neighborhood technology resource, RadioShack enables consumers to find the products they need to connect – Read more