Radnet Inc Employee Reviews in United States

Radnet Inc
Patient Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Frederick, MDAugust 17, 2016
It was a great opportunity to work for Radnet. Job/work life was outstanding. Some of my co workers have become like family to me and I enjoyed working with them.
Pros
Patience builder
Cons
Not much room for improvement and compensation
Horrible place to work at
Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAJuly 1, 2016
In the beginning of my employment they made me feel like choosing this company is and was going to be the best move for me.. They poured honey into your ear and promised me raises I never got.. my experience there was not good at all. We all felt like we were on egg shells.

Management was horrible, very unprofessional and no one higher up did anything.. They made u feel belittled and most of the employees I worked with felt the same way!

Benefits are no good either.. I have a family of three and I couldn't believe the prices they offered me for benefits.. It was crazy!!
Pros
I did get a chance to get crossed trained in mri
Cons
No breaks, gossip, and promised raises that I never got.
Last option
MRI Technologist (Former Employee) –  MarylandJune 22, 2016
Terrible culture. Terrible benefits. This company only cares about profit at any cost. They lie to employees. In a meeting when asked about raises and incentives we were told that we get days off and holidays off, be happy to have a job. They purchased the competition, lied about not laying people off then proceeded to lay people off. Their stick value went from 3 dollars to 8 so I see the shareholders were happy.

Terrible company.
Pros
You have a job
Cons
No raises since 2007. Lies to emplacement. Threatening to people who ask questions or speak up.
Understaffed and overbooked
Technologist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 10, 2016
I only worked their for a week and knew it would not work out.
Way too many patients chaotic and easy to error.No time for good patient care.The half hour lunch is an issue.Technologist have stressful jobs mentally and physically you need a longer break.The office was like a factory and turnover is very high.Manager had no time to be bothered with new employee.The workers were very nice.To much for technologist to do work that front desk should be doing. Good for fresh out of school otherwise stay clear.
Pros
Cons
short lunch break was not paid for all hours worked overbooked.
Horrible place
Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAMay 23, 2016
This is a horrible horrible managed place they don't appreciate there employees at all management never notices you and all they care about is making numbers instead of costumer service, employees work very hard while management takes credit for everyones hard work, Never ever pay raises or reviews unless you kiss there behinds and they like you, and you are definitely treated and monitored like if you we're in prison they watch you and harass you constant.
Just a job... Underpaid and Overworked
Patient Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAMay 11, 2016
It is a very heavy work load and you do not get recognized for the hard work you do they only point out what you don't do right in their eyes.
The pay is not great it's ok for a first timer who's looking to get their feet wet but for the long run you will out grow the pay especially when they do not give raises.
Everything is numbers numbers and more numbers and the only ones who profit from those numbers is the managers.

Management is the worst, you can come to them with a concern and they will not take your side at all, or have your back when you know your right.
When I first started at the front desk my goal was to move into ultrasound what I went to school...unfortunately there is a lot of people in LA and students like me that have been pumped out from those trade schools so it's hard to be given a chance... my manager made it seem like he was going to help cross train me and help me become a tech overtime.
That definetly didn't happen and I figured I might as well look for another job with a company that gives respect encouragement and opportunities for advancement within a company because Radnet is definetly not that!!
Pros
A job to get by, offers benefits, vacation, sick time
Cons
Short Breaks, Overpriced Benefits, Management, No Advancement, No respect
No such thing as patient / employee care - only concerned with $
Ultrasound Technologist (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CAApril 21, 2016
So far there is no opportunity for advancement or raises... responsibilities continue to be heaped on but appreciation is not there. Patient care has been replaced with numbers and quotas. Since their central scheduling is now outsourced to the Dominican Republic the errors are astounding and continue to increase. Our schedulers and technologist are doing twice the work correcting the errors. Patients are constantly bumped and told the wrong information. I would not recommend entering this company unless its for experience or as a stepping stone.
Pros
Center is close to home
Cons
Constant scheduling errors / non-existent management
No advancement opportunities
Ultrasound Technologist (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAApril 18, 2016
No career advancement opportunities. Rare for anyone to ever get raises and they'll tell you bogus reasons as to why. Management is ridiculous and under close supervision by regional managers who are rude and unfair to most. Management does not communicate well to employees on a daily basis. You work til you drop. It wasn't until I stood up to the regional manager about my arm hurting from scanning too much and too fast (from taking late and add on patients) that she backed down on my schedule a tad and gave me workers comp forms. They are all about meeting quota to make their bonuses. Wouldn't suggest this job for more than 2 yrs, get in, get experience and get out.
Do Work, Son!
Employee Extraordinaire (Current Employee) –  Southern CaliforniaMarch 17, 2016
Yes. This Company has an ultimate goal to saturate the Market, and make Money. Do you know of a Company who ISN'T in place to meet and exceed financial goals? If you're looking for a Company who continuously gives and doesn't make a profit: work for a Non Profit Organization. (even they make money, it's just hidden from the public)
As far as being subjected to poor Management and inept/lazy/clique coworkers: they have infiltrated ALL Companies and are ***EVERYWHERE*** you go. So, you may as well find a place that's close to home and pays fair. Radnet pays better than most out there. They offer Vacation/Sick Time/Paid Education/Health Benefits/401k are in place, and that's more than most offer. It's true; no pay raises/Christmas Bonuses. This can be detrimental to a Company. The only way to get a raise, is to be promoted to a higher work level. Kinda sucks because there aren't positions available to advance to.
Get in on Time, Do Your Work to the Best of Your Ability, Stay Away From the Gossipers/Complainers, and Most Importantly; Treat Patients with Respect.
Pros
Better Pay Than Most Companies
Cons
Lazy CoWorkers Who Don't Pull Their Weight
worst place to work for
PSR/Biopsy Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 24, 2016
I have never seen a place where they show no compassion towards their employees. There is a lack of communication. They don't care about their employees only about the money.
Pros
PTO
Cons
everything else
i dont know anything about the job havent worked for them before.
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYFebruary 4, 2016
I hope I get the chance to work for Rochester general hospital in the future. It would be a great opportunity for me. I have not worked here before so I can not really tell you anything.
Don't do it!!
Medical Records Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Healthcare Imaging, Riverside CAJanuary 28, 2016
This is without question the worst company to work for! As you can plainly see from the other reviews posted. Management is the worst. Low pay with no raises ever! Did I mention the management is horrible? Avoid this company at all costs. As a patient or as an employee. You have been warned.
new management
Reimbursement Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Owings Mills, MDJanuary 5, 2016
they had new management
when they came in the morale went down over worked and under paid
people were quitting left and right
Horrible, hostile work environment
PSR (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaDecember 22, 2015
Stay away!! Worst place to work management is abusive. Manager is RUDE and mean to patients and staff. No breaks can barely use the restroom. No raises low morale. You have been warned.
Money is power to them, not patient care
psr (Former Employee) –  Maryland City, MDDecember 17, 2015
Very unprofessional management, a lot of favoritism amongst upper management. No room for advancement unless you know someone in upper management. Not to much diversity anymore...
Great experience
Mammogram Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Orange, CANovember 5, 2015
RadNet- I learned so much about breast imaging and all the difficulties that women go through when dealing with breast cancer. Everyone is incredibly helpful and full of team spirit...its all about making sure the patient gets the BEST possible care as fast and efficiently as possible.
Pros
Amazing people and
Cons
NO raises in pay in over 8 years
Don't Do It!
Tech (Current Employee) –  MarylandNovember 5, 2015
The only thing this place cares about is increasing patient volumes to increase profits. We work on outdated equipment & there are no pay raises. It is very difficult to take time off because they don't want to train, they barely train new hires. They want you to take all add-on exams, but they will not approve overtime. Some techs are forced to work Saturdays at other offices.
Pros
My coworkers
Cons
Everything else
Great place for experience
MRI TECHNOLOGIST (Current Employee) –  RANCHO CUCAMONGAOctober 1, 2015
I enjoy working where I do. I appreciate my manager and my coworkers. Working environment is pleasant and fast-paced. Great place to work always learning something new.
not a good place to work
Community Radiology Associate (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDSeptember 11, 2015
Cut raises and bonuses. Doing other locations work and do not get credit for. Poor Management Communication and hard on employees
Pros
Cons
everything
Over worked employees with no thanks from management.
Technologist (Current Employee) –  Inland empireSeptember 6, 2015
In a nutshell...I've worked full time at two different sites and covered in three other sites. This company is all about the numbers and making more money. They constantly cram patients in, often overbooking their techs. And have no concern about their techs taking their ENTITLED breaks and lunch. Patients are scheduled back to back often shortened the length of the exam time and expect to have quality exams in the time they provide. No raise in years and finally when I did get an entitled raise in took seven months to get it approved. Avoid this place if at all possible.
Pros
Good co workers
Cons
no breaks at all for techs, constant shortened lunch breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Radnet Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

2.2