Radnet Inc

Radnet Inc Employer Reviews

Awesome
Senior Lab System Administrator (Former Employee), Wakefield, MAJuly 21, 2014
Short lived due to DOT com bubble, but working at Radnet was lot of fun.
Growth and Innovation with great working environment
Team Leader/Analyst/Interim Manager (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDJuly 16, 2014
Pros: working with a professional and friendly team and management
Cons: not having a 401k for non-salary employees
Excellently determined team troubleshooting issues for a cohesive and seemless production of clean claims billing and wonderful customer service and patient care. Learning all aspects of medical billing while being challenged to advance in my career having wonderful Directors and managers that were willing to help me achieve a final and concise result – more... in every endeavour. The hardest part of my job was not having a 401k however the most enjoyable part of my job was being able to work with a very professional and friendly team. – less
job
CT nurse, Angiogram (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 25, 2014
A great place to gain experience. Always have something to work with.
Productive company
Regional Manager (Current Employee), Towson, MDJune 13, 2014
Stable company to work for. Promotes advancement internally.
Not an employee friendly company.
X-Ray Technologist (Current Employee), Long Beach, CAMarch 30, 2014
No raise in over six years, and very poor communication by corporate.
favortism... never moving up in company
anonymous (Former Employee), anonymousMarch 17, 2014
hire relatives/friends. they favor people. they pay you less than what your experiences.are. they pay someone more with no experience. because they are.friends never move up.
Nice place to work, friendly work environment
Marketing Manager - Business-to-Business Marketing (Former Employee), Rochester, NYMarch 9, 2014
Pros: flexibility, great people. fun environment
Cons: compensation, employee benefits
I learned a lot about the medical industry working at Radnet. I worked very well with my the management team and supported many people.

I worked in a small office setting, and got to know my co-workers very well.

The hardest part of the job for me was the limitation of funds to do my job to the best of my ability. We I didnt have the proper resources – more... many of times to fully accomplish the goals I set for myself and the department.

What I enjoyed most about my job was working closely with the sales management to come up with marketing strategies to grow business. – less
Kings of layoffs
Former employee (Former Employee), CaFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: will hire the person who comes in at a cheaper rate
Cons: can't trust anything they say.
Will radomly come in and lay off about 10 employees. Then turn around and hire 8 more at cheaper rates. Train their front desk personnel to scan MRI patients and pay them peanuts. Don't ever trust this company.
Great Job Great Atmosphere
Collector/Team Lead (Former Employee), Dallas, TXFebruary 10, 2014
Pros: great benefits, advancement opportunities
Great place to work, excellent benefits... It was a very enjoyable palce to work. Everyone work together well! Managment Team very fair with open door policy.
The worst company ever in the USA
Tired Tech (Former Employee), Inland empire, CaFebruary 8, 2014
Cons: hostile work environment, rude and incompetent manager
Stay away from this company especially the Riverside office. They overload you with too many patients, lack or no breaks, and no employee parking. They don't care about the patients or employees only money. The building is falling apart, the patients are abusive to staff and the manager does not have your back. You can even get sick or call out because – more... the manager will not reschedule patients only leave extra work for your coworkers to suffer with. I haven't had a raise in 7 years, but they continue to open new centers everywhere. Save yourself the mental stress and don't work for this company. – less
Beware patients and job seekers
Peanut earner (Former Employee), MarylandFebruary 8, 2014
Pros: the day you quit
Cons: read review
American Radiology and Advanced Radiology is one company owned by RadNet inc, which is owned by GE. They keep the names to deceive their patients.
The number one reason I entered healthcare is to help people. RadNet could care less. The ultimate goal is to get as many patients done regardless how it impacts them. Their motto is, "They can wait hours – more... for their test because, where else will they go?! We own everything!" And it's a fact they are never on time and make patients wait hours sometimes. Employees suffer with no lunch/dinner breaks, constant demeaning attitudes from management, front desk staff who are disrespecting to the patients and no raises or advancement possibilities. Radnet also forces employees to reuse blankets etc on numerous patients. So pray you don't get an infection or disease from someone else!
Their equipment is subpar(basically because it's GE) and takes forever to do a test. Image quality is horrible and most doctors ask their patients to go elsewhere after they see the study.
Every negative review is accurate and the positive ones are placed by management.
Remember RadNet is in many states so beware of their name camouflage on imaging centers. Do your research and seek a job or study elsewhere. Most insurances allow you to go to many places. Including hospitals that have outpatient services. Don't go because your doctor told you that you have to go to a RadNet facility. You don't. They get paid to send you there. – less
Patients, employees etc BEWARE!
Technologist (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDFebruary 1, 2014
Pros: the day you hand in your resignation
Cons: read above.
Productive Work Place
Patient Service Coordinator (Current Employee), Baltimore,MDJanuary 11, 2014
I enjoy my job as a front desk representative, registering patients, scheduling appointments and being the first line of contact and making the patients experience outstanding.
Extremely poor managememt
Patient Service Rep (Former Employee), Clinton, MDJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: work hours, co-workers
Cons: unfair management, hr does not care about employees
I worked for Radnet for approximately 4 years. Management mostly advances relatives, most times there isn't a process to promote. Someone ( friend or relative ) is offered the promotion. If an employee complains or ask if they can apply, suddenly the position is put on hold indefinitely. This is a common practice. You can complain to HR, but nothing – more... will be done. HR reps are friends with Management. HR will tell you that they are investigating your complaint, but they never speak with anyone except the manager that you are complaining about. I wa denied transfers, promotions and opportunities to apply for promotions. The accuracy of my work was tampered with. Although I was a good employee, I was targeted by mid and upper management because I made written complaints about unfair treatment and practices. A Director of HR personally flew from the West Coast to warn me not to file any more complaints and threatened my job and legal action against me. I suffered terrible headaches and dibilitating anxiety to the point of almost having a nervous breakdown. This is a HORRIBLE place to work!!! And they haven't given hard working employees any increases since 2008! Whenever anyone complains about anything, you are told that you are lucky to have a job!!! If you are an employee suffering any of what I've described, file a complaint with the Dept. Of Labor or EEOC. – less
worse workin conditions in usa
technical (Current Employee), riverside 4334 centralJanuary 4, 2014
Pros: good employee, not management
Cons: to many pt, no breaks, late lunches if any, no raises
current employee, havent had a raise in 8 yrs, employment atmosphere sucks,to family orientated, family members fired then rehired at different sites,patients run the show, can attack and belittle employees with no management intervention, its the worse place ive ever worked at,but hard times make it necessary and that what theycount on. also no breaks – more... and sometimes no lunch, labor board should be contacted. best part about rad net are techical employee, all are good people and hard workers but take constant abuse ,riverside office is the worse, building falling down around us ,office supplies bare minimun(no tp),would not recommend any one going there for employment,,would not give any stars but this was necessary so one is all they deserve , im sure all the corporate leaders got big raises for the xmas holidays but they arent deserved.the little employes make the patients feel good and treated great during there sick times and get nothing for it, radnet should reevaluate their priorities – less
Fun place to work
Reimbursement Operations Coordinator (Former Employee), Rochester, NYNovember 24, 2013
Typical day starts with running reports and preparing work that needs to be process that day, team work is excellent and the most hard thing about the job is when computers being down and not being able to process corrections needed. The most enjoy part of job is having feast day once a month.
incompetent unqualified management
MRI Tech (Former Employee), Treasure CoastNovember 20, 2013
non-MRI certified staff doing MRIs, no environmental services available during the day, unprofessional and loud managers.
worst place EVER
AR (Current Employee), Owings Mills, MDNovember 19, 2013
Cons: everything you can think of
I can't even explain the horrible practices of this company. Just know you are not paid and unless you are a managers favorite you get nothing. Favortism is rampid. No raise in 7 yrs. No employee appreciation. Employee morale is at its altime low here. Pay grade is low. I wish I never came to this company.
Horrible Place
Patient Service Coordinator (Current Employee), Inland Empire CaliforniaNovember 12, 2013
Cons: no raises, breaks missed, bad management
The worst place you can work I have started getting anxiety and really bad headaches from the stress level from this job alone. It is a very heavy work load and you do not get recognized for the hard work you do they only point out what you don't do right in their eyes. The pay is not great it's ok for a first timer who's looking to get their feet wet – more... but for the long run you will out grow the pay especially when they do not give raises. Everything is numbers numbers and more numbers and the only ones who profit from those numbers is the managers. Management is the worst, you can come to them with a concern and they will find some way to flip it on you and you'll end up with a write up or possibly lose your job, so much for employee well being. DO NOT WORK HERE YOU'LL REGRET IT – less
Favoritism, Poor Director's, No Job Security, Management All Family,DRAMA
Surgery Scheduler (Former Employee), Rancho Mirage, CaOctober 25, 2013
Pros: nice facility
Cons: no raises, poor management (directors)
This company is the worst company I ever worked for! Most of Management is related and does not have any education or management experience. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY WASTE OF TIME!!!!

1 2 3