Radnet Inc Employee Reviews

Productive and inspiring place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAAugust 12, 2015
I enjoyed my time working at Radnet Inc., it's one of the best places I have worked for. The Radiologist are excellent inspirational people who I truly enjoyed working with. I respect and admire the work they do and the service they provide to the public. Would love to work for them again if the opportunity every arises.
Not a job I would refer family to, but it's a job!
Scheduler (Current Employee), Inland EmpireAugust 6, 2015
Pros: Water, toilet, coffee, a job, paid bi weekly, built up sick and vacation time
Cons: short breaks, poorly managed, no stability, coworkers complain constantly, no comradely
This job is in many ways, horribly managed. The managers and regional managers hardly notice your there. Barely attempt to reach out, and kick you while your down. They refuse to take responsibility for the way the offices are ran. Blame all the issues on the employees instead of working for better. People drop here like crazy new staff are hard to come bye so we often go without. Picking up peices from the fallen employees. Rules constantly changing with new Drs and techs that come in and out. Never consistent. A lot of overtime needed. But keep in mind you are monitored like children. Unfortunately due to some employees that are hired seem to ruin any opportunity of manager employees respect. Keep promising changes. But continues to stay the same.
COMPANY ONLY INTERESTED IN MONEY.
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee), Irvine, CAJuly 24, 2015
Pros: SOME OF MY COWORKERS
Cons: IMMEDIATE MANAGEMENT!!
BADLY RUN COMPANY. ALL ABOUT MONEY AND NOT AT ALL ABOUT PATIENT CARE.

COMMUNICATION IS UNAVAILABLE

MY IMMEDIATE COWORKERS WERE AMAZING AND BECAME GOOD FRIENDS.

MANAGEMENT IS VERY BAD.

I DID ENJOY THE JOB AT FIRST BUT OVER THE LAST FEW MONTHS IT SEEMS ALL THAT MATTERS IS SCHEDULING PROCEDURES .

INCONSISTENCY WITH LOTS OF "RULES".
HORRIBLE PLACE TO WORK
psr (Former Employee), marylandJuly 14, 2015
Pros: some coworkers
Cons: Favoritism among managers with coworkers that kiss butt, 30 min lunch break, no raises, no advancement, rude and unprofessional management.. This place is run by a bunch of money hungry selfish DEVILS!!!
Horrible place to work, management is stupid, rude and unprofessional, they will work you like slaves, no appreciation for good workers, no raises in over 5 years, paid time off sucks, no advancement in this company, management don't have your back, unfair unethical company and management, all they care about is making more money to fatten upper management pockets, low morale from employees, insurance sucks, all the negative comments above are all true, I'm currently seeking other employment at this time, I can't take this job anymore, they will drive you insane if you are weak... PLEASE CONSIDER OTHER EMPLOYMENT, IF YOU WORK FOR THIS COMPANY YOU WILL BE VERY DISAPPOINTED AND VERY UNHAPPY!!
Would be a great place to work if they appreciated their hardworking employees.
CT/MRI technologist (Former Employee), Rochester, NY and Fremont, CAJuly 14, 2015
Pros: They are willing to cross train techs into other modalities
Cons: low pay with no raises and benefits are not great
I've worked with RadNet in New York and in the Bay Area in California. Found both places under payed staff and never gave raises. I loved working with my coworkers but unfortunately the cost of living is always rising so I had to explore better job opportunities elsewhere. This company has the potential to be a great place to work but they need to offer the employees better pay and benefits.
Good pay, great coworkers, poor management, no advancement
Patient Service Coordinator (Current Employee), Riverside, CAJune 8, 2015
Pros: Great co-workers, good pay
Cons: Unappreciative Management
Radnet has given me a good job, but the management is poor. No raises, not even any real encouragement. I know I am a people person and I know I could do more then what I am doing for this company.
No opportunity for advancement
Lead Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Orange, CAJune 2, 2015
This is a fast pace environment assisting multiple providers, assisting co-workers and management. I have learned how to control patient flow, keep providers on time and prioritize tasks and job duties. The support staff are very helpful and are team players.
The most enjoyable part of my job are my lovely patients who allow me to be apart of their journey.
Corporate Heathcare, Quantity over quality. Low PTO, high deductible benefits.
Technologist (Former Employee), New YorkMay 16, 2015
Pros: Good equipment, decent work quality, average salaries, free lunch when numbers are up.
Cons: Short breaks, nepotism, low PTO. High turnover. Suboptimal benefits.
No raises, half hour lunch breaks if your able to get one. Low PTO. Quantity over quality. Nepotism. High deductible benefits. Patients always complaining about waiting. High turnover.
Nice Job
Patient Services Representative (Former Employee), MD and FLFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: free mammographies
Cons: not enough prn work
It was a PRN position. While in MD the work was steady but in Florida there was little work and that's why I quit. but overall it was a nice job with nice people.
Very professional and relaxed work area.
Helpdesk Support Analyst (Current Employee), New City, NYFebruary 18, 2015
Everyone is very nice and understanding and willing to help if need be. Typical day is well balanced and during the day everything is completed unless an issue needs more than one day.
Career advancement
POSTING CLERK-MEDICAL BILLING (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAFebruary 10, 2015
Working in this company is a stepping stone to be on medical field. I learned different insurance providers, and read EOB's.
n/a
Multi-Modality Technician (Current Employee), Bowie, MDFebruary 3, 2015
Be lucky you have a job. You are trained to do multiply positions. Company buys out a lot of smaller companies. You only get 30 minutes for lunch
Run away
PSR (Current Employee), MarylandJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: free parking..coworkers are nice
Cons: dead end job, only one short break per shift given, which is micromanaged, no raises no bonus. no 401k contribution.low morale.no motivation for employees.
Do not work for this company it sucks They do not care about employees only numbers. Low morale in the office, very quick turn over Haven't given their employees raises in over 5 years even with raising costs.Only gives employees 30 mins for lunch...Barely approve PTO God forbid you have kids. Your PTO and sick and vacation and personal leave combined in one. You only get 5 PTO hours every pay period for the first three years. Insurance options suck.No bonuses. No room for growth despite what they tell you in interview. Raised the cost of our benefits but did not increase pay essentially forcing its employees to take a pay cut. Only work here if you are looking for quick cash not a career move at all. You have been warned!
DO NOT WORK HERE!
Psc (Former Employee), towson mdJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: coworkers were great
This job will fool you. Worse place I've ever worked. The entire management team are either very close friends or family. The only way you'll bget ahead is if your a family member. They have given out raises in over 5 years. Only upper management gets a raise which they don't need because they clearly are already making big bucks. The benefits suck and they don't cover much and will cost your whole paycheck. The managers are rude and disrespectful talks to you any kind of way and when you say something back then your wrong. Your over worked and under paid to be stressed out for a little bit of money. They show favorites if your not buddy buddy with the boss she'll be after you. DO NOT WORK HERE!!
Awful
MRI TECH (Former Employee), BaltimoreJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: ample locations, co worker's were awesome!!!
Cons: everything else
One of the worst companies ive ever worked for. Absolutely NO job security, No SAFETY, you will come into work and they will pull you in the office and say were consolidaing so we have to let you go. Or we have decided to delete your position without any prior notice and just like that you dont have a job. I was able to go to another location but the thought of that happening again makes me sick. 3 weeks later they fired 8 more people, changed/ cut people hours from 40 to 32. At this point i decided to seek other employment. They still owe me money. Please reconsider working for tgis company. If u need experience then i understand but pls expect the worst. Management is the worst!! No raises!!! DONT DO IT
Very little opportunity for advancement.
Information Systems Support Coordinator (Current Employee), Windsor Mill, MDJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: all major holidays off.
Cons: no smoke breaks allowed, management has lost touch, no raises.
Raises are not given unless you are granted a promotion at this company. Middle and upper IT management are generally inept. Due to these facts I am looking to pursue opportunities elsewhere.
Productive and vital part of company. Easy work environment.
MEDICAL BILLER (Former Employee), Wildomar, CAJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: insurance benefits, and over time offered often.
Cons: upper management didn't work well with everyone.
A typical work day consisted of attending to over 600 patient packets a day. Entering billing information, coding to the proper insurance, verifying insurance, and processing payments. At this job there was quite a lot of pressure to keep the numbers down, which meant that collecting payments accurately to remove from the uncollected list. I was responsible for 6 or so desert radiology sites, and completing all billing for them. I learned a lot about the medical industry as well as the billing/coding side of it. My direct Manager was great, very informative and made our workplace a very effective environment. Co-workers were a little different. Worried more about break times, and lunches. I carried more of the work load due to that. Hardest part of this job was knowing that no matter how hard you worked, there was no room to advance. My favorite part of this job was to see how I excelled at something new so quickly. Everyday you come to work, you know exactly what you have to do. I enjoyed that.
End of the road company
mri trch (Current Employee), rochester nyJanuary 11, 2015
Pros: free radiology exam
Cons: pathetic benefits
dead end company with no advancements. Very bad benefits and pay. Management does play favorites
They act like you should realized that you were blessed to be hired by them and to happy that you are recieving pathetic benefits. Usually pay several dollars less than the local hospitals. Dont waste your time
Not bad, but not great either
IS Support Staff (Current Employee), Woodlawn, MDDecember 28, 2014
Pros: my supervisor, most of my coworkers
Cons: no raises, corporate management
While I like the majority of my team, and my supervisor is a cut above, the corporate leaders seem to have little clue as to how the company actually runs. Schedulers, IT personnel, modality techs, front desk staff, ALL of these are integral to the company running smoothly, yet corporate management doesn't seem to want to acknowledge that fact. They can say "We think you all are great" as often as they want, but actions speak louder than words. Radnet has not had raises in about 7 years, overtime is strictly monitored, and opportunities for advancement are rare. Purchasing more subsidiaries and giving bonuses to VIPs seems to be more important than making sure your employees are happy at Radnet.
Working from home
At home medical Transcriptionist (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDNovember 20, 2014
Pros: working from home
Cons: spending the last year or so not knowing how long you will have your job.
Job was initially fine however the company decided to go to voice recognition and dismantled the whole department.