Radnet Inc Employee Reviews

Fast paced call center
SCHEDULER (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAJune 21, 2017
Management seemed disinterested with the staff but the work was very easy. Fast paced and a lot of information thrown your way. Not too much interaction with people other then co workers.
Pros
co workers
Cons
ever changing information on a daily basis
Customer Service Representative
Patient Services Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 15, 2017
Assisted customers with billing inquiries and making payment for due balances. I learned a new billing system and how to emphasize.Management was changing while I was there, but it was to improve the company and business needs.The culture was fine,felt like family.The hardest part of the job was when the systems would malfunction quite frequently, and we had to advise the patients and keep them calm while explaining that the process would take a little longer.The most enjoyable part about the job is that the environment was very laid back and work was expected without much supervision.
Pros
Lunch for meetings
Cons
Inconsistent systems
great job to learn
Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJune 12, 2017
A very busy environment, a lot of things to learn and remember. Management is okay could be better. No time to really build a relationship with co-workers since we are always so busy on phones.
Pros
great hours
Cons
they don't offer Raise only one bonus given that is also at christmas
Good place to learn new skills
Radiologic Technologist - Diagnostic X-rays (Former Employee) –  Toluca Lake, CAJune 8, 2017
Good place to learn new skills, ability to learn in other areas of interest. Enjoyable coworkers. Must be able to work in fast paced environment.
Lovely coworkers and workplace
Dexa Tech (Former Employee) –  Rancho Mirage, CAMay 27, 2017
If it weren't for my unexpected life emergency, I'd still be working there. Definitely a fast pace work environment. Definitely count on learning something new every day.
Job
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 16, 2017
Reimbursement operator learning how to provide information to patients regarding their bills due setup payment arrangements, call center setting , collections
Pros
small group
Cons
First hire for a new company
productive and fun
Accounts Receivable Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDMay 15, 2017
Great work environment. Many long time employees so its like family. Get job done while having fun doing it. Direct management team I reported to was very fair, easy to talk to with open door policy. Excellent training program for new hires as well a refresher courses for seasoned employees.
Cons
healthcare benefits
stressfull, demanding and poor empathic enviroment
Payment Processor (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYMay 7, 2017
the company leaders are usually lay back and show preferences with siblings, friends or family members at work, the amount of work is ridiculous and to most memebers over time is denied so working an hour or two after your shift or working on weekends to finish some work is not an option, the work pace if demanding and fast you literally work under preasure all the time and the system they use is horrible you will always expirience technical difficulties everyday making it very hard to finish your daily work making you fall behind on daily productivity.
Pros
Food days, birthday celebration
Cons
half an hour lunch, not vacation time or sick time, no make up time for doctors appoitments or emergency leaves work
Great co-workers horrible management
Authorization Representative (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAApril 20, 2017
very easy and great coworkers. management is horrible not organized and understaffed.You have no life working there and they only acknowledge when you make a mistake but never a triumph.
Efficient, and superb communication between all colleagues.
MRI Technologist (Current Employee) –  Redondo Beach, CAApril 10, 2017
So far its been a great experience working hand and hand with all of the other techs, managers, receptionists, and radiologists. We all work efficiently together, and we're all resourceful to one another.
Radnet
Sonographer -Float (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDApril 5, 2017
The place is ok to work for, Just know they do not give raises often............like 10 years. They give 30 minute lunches and pack the schedule. Not a place to work long term.
Pros
the co-workers
Cons
short breaks, no raises
Great place to work and improve
Ultrasound Technologist (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDMarch 25, 2017
Great place to work and improve your work skills by exploring and advancing your knowledge along hands on experience. A fun place with friendly staff and good management.
Quality patient care within the medical field.
Lead Mammography Technologist (Current Employee) –  Korea town, Ca.March 2, 2017
High volume, outpatient clinic with a diverse cultural background and wide range in age group of patients. Quality in patient care and satisfaction are of utmost importance when dealing with patients. Attention to detail and a high responsibility for your work are very important. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing my patients happy and satisfied with the service I provided them. A compassionate outlook is important when dealing with people who may be facing life challenging illnesses.
Pros
Patient satisfaction.
Cons
High tolerance to patience.
Stay away from here!
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  BayareaFebruary 18, 2017
The management here is a Do as I say not as I do. The yell at you threaten you and demean you. They lack education. They hire people promise them the world but give nothing.
They cut staff all the time and do not rehire. Everyone is uptight and angry. Horrible work enviornebt
No one is happy everyone wants out!
Pros
N/a
Cons
Great place to start up in the medical field
Radiology Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAJanuary 30, 2017
If you would like to get into the medical field this is a great place to start. You will learn many facets of the medical field here. If you are hired for one job,m it is likely that you will learn a few more as well.
Pros
Medical benefits, Job security
Cons
few pay increases
Overall a very good company but limited in the sense of growth and advancement
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 22, 2017
Radnet is a very ambitious and successful company. However, opportunities can be extremely limited and not much room for personal and professional growth with regards to the sales force.
Pros
Independent and flexible hours. Management listens and can be helpful if possible.
Cons
No room for growth. Only good opportunity for entry level sales people, not mid level/experienced sales people.
Great for looking for jobs
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJanuary 19, 2017
I love all the features that it has when it comes to looking for a job. They have a sufficient way in finding one and they have a lot of great jobs to look into. I found a lot of jobs on here and they did me justice.
Fun busy environment
Patient Flow Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJanuary 12, 2017
Processing patients was my duty, work was fun and kept you occupied, the co-workers and management were pleasant and very helpful. I learn a lot about different radiology procedures. The most enjoyable part about work was getting to know the patients.
benefits
Cons
short lunch break
Great Place to work because of Pay, Management Needs Work...
Patient Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Santa Clarita, CADecember 31, 2016
I loved working for this company, but the management needs help. Anytime you call the main number for help with work related issues, it took too long for them to return calls. Management was always changing too and seemed as though they got away with a lot of nonsense. I had a manager that would show up at Noon for the day and never tell us where they were or where they were going but yet we would be docked for our time even if we put the time in.

Pay is good. But there is not much room for advancement. I loved my co-workers. Nice and very professional. Hardest part of the job...they weren't willing to be flexible with the schedule if you have kids. And there were never raises or bonuses.
Pros
free lunches sometimes
Cons
no paid training/no advancement/no flexible schedule
Horrible!
Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New City, NYDecember 12, 2016
I worked for radnet for 5 years. Was denied a raise numerous times. New & inexperienced employees made more than experienced employees. Extremely expensive health benefits & management was terrible. STAY AWAY from this company! Favoritism is so obvious as well.
Pros
PTO is decent
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Radnet Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4