Radnet Inc

Radnet Inc Employer Reviews

Nice Job
Patient Services Representative (Former Employee), MD and FLFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: free mammographies
Cons: not enough prn work
It was a PRN position. While in MD the work was steady but in Florida there was little work and that's why I quit. but overall it was a nice job with nice people.
Very professional and relaxed work area.
Helpdesk Support Analyst (Current Employee), New City, NYFebruary 18, 2015
Everyone is very nice and understanding and willing to help if need be. Typical day is well balanced and during the day everything is completed unless an issue needs more than one day.
Career advancement
POSTING CLERK-MEDICAL BILLING (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAFebruary 10, 2015
Working in this company is a stepping stone to be on medical field. I learned different insurance providers, and read EOB's.
n/a
Multi-Modality Technician (Current Employee), Bowie, MDFebruary 3, 2015
Be lucky you have a job. You are trained to do multiply positions. Company buys out a lot of smaller companies. You only get 30 minutes for lunch
Run away
PSR (Current Employee), MarylandJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: free parking..coworkers are nice
Cons: dead end job, only one short break per shift given, which is micromanaged, no raises no bonus. no 401k contribution.low morale.no motivation for employees.
Do not work for this company it sucks They do not care about employees only numbers. Low morale in the office, very quick turn over Haven't given their employees raises in over 5 years even with raising costs.Only gives employees 30 mins for lunch...Barely approve PTO God forbid you have kids. Your PTO and sick and vacation and personal leave combined in one. You only get 5 PTO hours every pay period for the first three years. Insurance options suck.No bonuses. No room for growth despite what they tell you in interview. Raised the cost of our benefits but did not increase pay essentially forcing its employees to take a pay cut. Only work here if you are looking for quick cash not a career move at all. You have been warned!
DO NOT WORK HERE!
Psc (Former Employee), towson mdJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: coworkers were great
This job will fool you. Worse place I've ever worked. The entire management team are either very close friends or family. The only way you'll bget ahead is if your a family member. They have given out raises in over 5 years. Only upper management gets a raise which they don't need because they clearly are already making big bucks. The benefits suck and they don't cover much and will cost your whole paycheck. The managers are rude and disrespectful talks to you any kind of way and when you say something back then your wrong. Your over worked and under paid to be stressed out for a little bit of money. They show favorites if your not buddy buddy with the boss she'll be after you. DO NOT WORK HERE!!
Awful
MRI TECH (Former Employee), BaltimoreJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: ample locations, co worker's were awesome!!!
Cons: everything else
One of the worst companies ive ever worked for. Absolutely NO job security, No SAFETY, you will come into work and they will pull you in the office and say were consolidaing so we have to let you go. Or we have decided to delete your position without any prior notice and just like that you dont have a job. I was able to go to another location but the thought of that happening again makes me sick. 3 weeks later they fired 8 more people, changed/ cut people hours from 40 to 32. At this point i decided to seek other employment. They still owe me money. Please reconsider working for tgis company. If u need experience then i understand but pls expect the worst. Management is the worst!! No raises!!! DONT DO IT
Very little opportunity for advancement.
Information Systems Support Coordinator (Current Employee), Windsor Mill, MDJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: all major holidays off.
Cons: no smoke breaks allowed, management has lost touch, no raises.
Raises are not given unless you are granted a promotion at this company. Middle and upper IT management are generally inept. Due to these facts I am looking to pursue opportunities elsewhere.
Productive and vital part of company. Easy work environment.
MEDICAL BILLER (Former Employee), Wildomar, CAJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: insurance benefits, and over time offered often.
Cons: upper management didn't work well with everyone.
A typical work day consisted of attending to over 600 patient packets a day. Entering billing information, coding to the proper insurance, verifying insurance, and processing payments. At this job there was quite a lot of pressure to keep the numbers down, which meant that collecting payments accurately to remove from the uncollected list. I was responsible for 6 or so desert radiology sites, and completing all billing for them. I learned a lot about the medical industry as well as the billing/coding side of it. My direct Manager was great, very informative and made our workplace a very effective environment. Co-workers were a little different. Worried more about break times, and lunches. I carried more of the work load due to that. Hardest part of this job was knowing that no matter how hard you worked, there was no room to advance. My favorite part of this job was to see how I excelled at something new so quickly. Everyday you come to work, you know exactly what you have to do. I enjoyed that.
End of the road company
mri trch (Current Employee), rochester nyJanuary 11, 2015
Pros: free radiology exam
Cons: pathetic benefits
dead end company with no advancements. Very bad benefits and pay. Management does play favorites
They act like you should realized that you were blessed to be hired by them and to happy that you are recieving pathetic benefits. Usually pay several dollars less than the local hospitals. Dont waste your time
Not bad, but not great either
IS Support Staff (Current Employee), Woodlawn, MDDecember 28, 2014
Pros: my supervisor, most of my coworkers
Cons: no raises, corporate management
While I like the majority of my team, and my supervisor is a cut above, the corporate leaders seem to have little clue as to how the company actually runs. Schedulers, IT personnel, modality techs, front desk staff, ALL of these are integral to the company running smoothly, yet corporate management doesn't seem to want to acknowledge that fact. They can say "We think you all are great" as often as they want, but actions speak louder than words. Radnet has not had raises in about 7 years, overtime is strictly monitored, and opportunities for advancement are rare. Purchasing more subsidiaries and giving bonuses to VIPs seems to be more important than making sure your employees are happy at Radnet.
Working from home
At home medical Transcriptionist (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDNovember 20, 2014
Pros: working from home
Cons: spending the last year or so not knowing how long you will have your job.
Job was initially fine however the company decided to go to voice recognition and dismantled the whole department.
My co-workers were fun people to work with.
Staff technologist (Former Employee), CANovember 1, 2014
Pros: celebrated holidays and other such activities with lunches or parties.
Cons: no designated breaks. no contributions to 401k.
Pretty much described in the beginning of this review. Many of my co-workers were more friends since worked so long together. The hardest part of the job was continuing protocol changes in computer and protocol changes in scanning patients. The most enjoyable part was interacting with my patients, talking with them and putting them to ease as much as possible.
2014...no raises for 8 years
Technologist (Current Employee), New City, NYOctober 22, 2014
Pros: staff
Cons: little to no breaks, assembly-line medicine
Hectic, under-staffed in all departments, poor communication, top-down management, you are replaceable, too little time allowed for quality work, no respect for staff, raises given to the very top and not to the staff that generate revenues.

Co-workers are great and are the only reason anyone remains in their job.
If there was an option for no stars......Radnet would be the one
MRI Technologist (Former Employee), Bay areaAugust 26, 2014
Pros: hard to think of one
Cons: over worked, underpaid, substandard care to patients
hostile work environment with no communication with management until the want to bully you and talk down to you. over worked, expected to work overtime without asking you first. Radnet prides themselves on quality care, most equipment is over 15 years old and employees are not trained well and are not current with medical standard. There is no pride in a clean office or patient linens. It's all about the numbers in the end, a medical management company that should not be in the business of healthcare
Patients and Potential Employees
Physician (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAAugust 23, 2014
Pros: not much
Cons: overwelming
Radnet is a large radiology company that unfortunately currently holds a large part of the radiology market because of its pure size, lucrative abuse of the medical billing, reimbursement manipulation, and predatory practices. This company exploits new eager ambitious employees with empty promises, and an unhealthy psychosocial work environment. The inbred management plays favoritism based on family/friend connections to corporate ties while hardworking honest employees are neglected and mistreated. I agree with the majority of negative reviews I have read here and feel that the high reviews are painfully overstated and are probably written by Radnet publicists and marketing. Over the past ten years in this field I have met current and former Radnet employees including physicians, technologists, administration with overwhelming similar negative sentiments.

Job seekers: Seriously reconsider taking employment with this company.

Former employees: Place reviews; spread the word among friends and colleagues.

PATIENTS: Most insurance plans can give you a choice on where to have your radiology needs performed. Your doctor may not be aware of Radnets poor practices and simply refer you to Radnet based on convenience rather than quality. Beware that Radnet disguises itself under other imaging center names. Make an effort to find another radiology group to suite your needs.
NIGHTMARE WORKPLACE
CT & MRI Technologist (Former Employee), New city, NYAugust 5, 2014
Pros: great co workers
Cons: staff is stretched to thin to where it is unsafe and unhealthy
This company wants robots not employees. Scheduling is a joke and patients are crammed in when there is no time slot available. Techs are expected to just make it work. Meaning that you never will get a lunch. Not to mention that a week vacation was taken away from employees yet bonuses were still given to VP'S And executives. Patient safety is a non issue. Techs who are not trained properly are still expected to perform exams that they are not proficient in. This employer does not care about the good people that they have working for them. And the director who has zero technical experience should not be running an imaging facility... It's a joke.
Productive and fun place to work.
Medical Transcriptionist/VR Editor (Former Employee), West Henrietta, NYAugust 1, 2014
Pros: able to gain experience in vr editing.
Cons: short breaks
Fun place to work, but not compensated well as went over 6 years without a raise and hard to advance.
alway learning something new about my position. management was very fair. more like a family
Medical Scheduler (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAAugust 1, 2014
company had a lot of protential as far as on the job training and learning new avenue
Horrible company to work for.
Technologist (Former Employee), NY, NYJuly 23, 2014
Pros: the day i quit.
Cons: over worked. no lunch. way you can move up is favoritism.
Horrible company to work for. Promise all great things but king of lay offs. No job security. VP motto is "if they don't like it they can quit". 20 techs quit within a year.

1 2 3 4