Rady Children’s Physician Management Services provides administrative and operational support to the pediatric offices of Children's Primary Care Medical Group located throughout San Diego County.
RCPMS is seeking highly organized self-starters with excellent communication skills to guide and motivate staff to achieve optimal performance for our Clinic Supervisor positions. We are a rapidly growing management services organization with great opportunities for results oriented team players who can effectively and efficiently manage the daily operations of a primary care pediatric medical office located in the South Bay or North County areas within San Diego County.
Under the supervision and direction of the Operations Manager, the Clinic Supervisor is a working leader responsible for effective patient and work flow at the site. The Clinic Supervisor supervises staff including scheduling, monitoring attendance, performance management and evaluations while also being responsible for task functions. The Clinic Supervisor oversees staff to ensure procedures and tasks are completed correctly and in accordance with RCPMS standards with specific focus on customer service and patient flow.
Important qualities for the successful candidate:
- 2 years supervisory experience in an ambulatory medical setting, either front or back office, with graduation from a medical reception, medical assisting or LVN program preferred
- Demonstrated excellent ability to lead and motivate a team and successfully hold them accountable
- Proven superb interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and approach customers, employees, physicians and management in a tactful manner
- Proven ability to assess and manage work flow using sound judgment and problem solving skills to identify areas for improvement and implement change
- Established success in maintaining composure when confronted with fast-paced and stressful situations
- Ability to read and write simple to complex correspondence
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
- EPIC experience preferred some EMR experience required
- High School diploma or equivalent
If you want to work with a great group of people, we invite you to join us in promoting the health of children within our communities. Rady Children’s Physician Management Services offers the full scope of benefits, a competitive compensation package and an opportunity for professional growth.
Children’s Physician Management Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer