We are hiring for a Medical Solutions Consultant for Radysans EMR (EMR/PMS & related products) for the North Carolina territory. The Consultant must live in their assigned territory (home office). Radysans offers a great career opportunity for individuals who are motivated, independent, and are goal oriented. We are growing and if you are looking to be in on the ground floor of an innovative sales team where your hard work will reward you, this may be the place for you!
- Build and establish qualified leads, coordinate and schedule software presentations, achieve or exceed monthly and quarterly goals and close deals
- Prepare and submit reports and documentation in a timely manner, including but not limited to; sales pipeline reports, weekly activity reports, client correspondence and contract documentation.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years of successful B2B sales experience (healthcare preferred), medical background a plus
- Knowledge of any EMR software or the ability to learn various EMR software programs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint (presentations)
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in teams
- Excellent oral presentation and written communication skills, proficient in translating client requirements into engaging product demonstrations
- Excellent time management and phone skills
- Strong and ethical performance
- Coachable and competitive spirit
Commission structure - REALISTIC first year earnings $60,000-$80,000
Base salary will be provided after first sale and increased after second sale
Company laptop provided and internet, cell and mileage expenses reimbursed monthly
No recruiters please.
Radysans, Inc. (www.radysans.com) EMR is ONC-ATCB 2011-2012 certified and is a leading provider of the most innovative and intuitive Electronic Health Records and Practice Management Software for small physician offices. Radysans EHR is fully “Software as a Service” (SAAS) and offers a comprehensive set of services such as Billing, Transcriptions, Document Management, Patient Portal, Hosting, Private Label, and Meaningful Use Attestation. We currently serve a three-state region and our corporate office is in Apex, NC.