RagingWire Data Centers

RagingWire Data Centers Employer Reviews

Will work you like a dog NEVER heard good job
Supervisor (Former Employee), AshburnJune 14, 2014
Cons: too much to mention
This company sucks to work for they like to run things from California, they will let you go without thinking twice, when someone makes a mistake in California no big deal make one in Virginia you never hear the end of it, to sum it up in one word MICROMANAGEMENT!!!!!
Not a very good company to work for
Tactical Security Officer (Former Employee), Ashburn, VAAugust 22, 2013
Pros: 1 hour lunches
Cons: healthcare is very expensive
I started on nights and the pay was very good, at $16.50/hr. Nights were ok overall, except for the absence of lighting outside where we had to patrol with no form of defense except for our hands and radio. Management also deactivated a door which you could not exit or enter from in case of an emergency. I moved to day shift when a position became available – more... and was totally miserable. Management micro-managed employees, employees were never given reviews on how they cold improve their performance and were never acknowledged for good work. Management would take employees ideas for improvement for their own and never acknowledged the employees. My co-workers were awesome and we worked well together. – less
Corporate Manager of Security (Current Employee), Ashburn, VASeptember 30, 2012
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: travel
Fosters a great team enviroment. The hardest part of the job is the balance of work and play. The company provides the opportunity to advance within the company and leatn new trades.