RagingWire Data Centers Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
A dead end, non productive, chaos of a place to work
Critical Facilites Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  VirginiaJune 29, 2016
If you look at the reviews on Glass door, they are dead on accurate. They are quick to fire managers for no reasons other than them pointing out major issues within the organization. They are in the process of being bought out by a Japanese company and are mostly in a holding pattern. They refuse to spend any money to correct any issues, and there are many ! They are so cheap it isn't funny. If they can beat an employee out of a buck, they will certainly do so.
Pros
Cons
Described in review
Not a very good company to work for
Tactical Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Ashburn, VAAugust 22, 2013
I started on nights and the pay was very good, at $16.50/hr. Nights were ok overall, except for the absence of lighting outside where we had to patrol with no form of defense except for our hands and radio. Management also deactivated a door which you could not exit or enter from in case of an emergency. I moved to day shift when a position became available and was totally miserable. Management micro-managed employees, employees were never given reviews on how they cold improve their performance and were never acknowledged for good work. Management would take employees ideas for improvement for their own and never acknowledged the employees. My co-workers were awesome and we worked well together.
Pros
1 hour lunches
Cons
Healthcare is very expensive
Will work you like a dog NEVER heard good job
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  AshburnJune 14, 2014
This company sucks to work for they like to run things from California, they will let you go without thinking twice, when someone makes a mistake in California no big deal make one in Virginia you never hear the end of it, to sum it up in one word MICROMANAGEMENT!!!!!
Pros
Cons
TOO MUCH TO MENTION
Corporate Manager of Security (Current Employee) –  Ashburn, VASeptember 30, 2012
Fosters a great team enviroment. The hardest part of the job is the balance of work and play. The company provides the opportunity to advance within the company and leatn new trades.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
travel
By far a "GREAT" place to work
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Ashburn VirginiaAugust 25, 2013
I have been in construction for quite some, & I have never been treated better, keep up the good work Ragingwire
Pros
Breakfast every Friday and never a lack of someone to give you a hand when you need it
Cons
None that I've seen so far

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RagingWire Data Centers. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5