Railex Employee Reviews

Loaded cryo carts
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Burbank, WAJune 20, 2017
They would make us lid big cryo trains with fruit like apples,pears and peaches. They also made us load wine. That job was very demanding and it got stressful because they had you on your toes
Cons
Sucks!
great place to work.
Hand Stocker (Former Employee) –  Burbank, WADecember 18, 2016
Amazing management that always made sure we were well taken care of. They treated us as family and never anything less. Awesome opportunities for advancement at railex and always treated with respect
great
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Delano, CADecember 14, 2016
awesome people. great products. easy to work the boxes. clean facility. great work space and employees. great hours. great break rooms
Fun place to work
Loader (Former Employee) –  Burbank, WA 99323November 28, 2016
Fun place to work. Big turn over rate for employees though. And management can be frustrating. The work is very rewarding and enjoyable. Great place to learn the basics when it comes to loading.
Productive work environment
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Pasco, WANovember 16, 2016
Enjoyed management. Felt safe in the work environment. Flexible work schedule. Enjoyed that everyone minds their own business and is there to get the job done.
Fun and safe work place
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Delano, CANovember 8, 2016
Working at Railex can be tough with the different shifts and working night. But it was a good company. It's a cold storage so you have to dress warm. It's always cold.
Pros
Great employees
Cons
Management can be difficult
okay
Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Rotterdam, NYJuly 20, 2016
its an okay job something that is a stepping stone for people to start a full time employment. needs better structure
Great group of people
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Delano, CAMay 4, 2016
Great group of people to work with. The drop and raise in volume is what i hated. The volume would spike one week and then cut in half the next. I was not able to live with an unstable work schedule. Constant last minute changes.
Very productive and very professional work place.
Hr clerk (Former Employee) –  Delano, CAApril 28, 2016
My most enjoyable part of my job was working on my computer. My co-workers were all very pleasant and professional for the most part.
great place with good people working as a team
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 28, 2016
dispatching for railex was good, interacting with the drivers making sure their product was great for their shipment. co- workers was good for working as a team. the only con was the manager wasn't consistent with scheduling.

Want to know more about Railex?

Ask a question
I was receiving railex worker.
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Delano, CAMarch 8, 2016
I was receiver railex worker, unload the merchandise and puted on location and counting the boxes,bags, dependent the product,after those
Maked break downs.
My Opinion
Transportation Clerk (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 9, 2016
My opinion about those items listed, are good opinions,. A typical day at work is very live. Always something going on. Working with coworkers and management, everyone gets along. I just enjoy being in a place where I can expand.
professional Work Environment
Warehouse Operator (Former Employee) –  Wallula, WAFebruary 4, 2016
Awesome Work Environment where your day Goes by so fast from the reason that they have you Moving Every Single Second. I Learned That Railex Could Be Professional But At the same Time it Can become the oposite When You See them Treating and Talking Bad about they're Contractors Every Single Day. The Hardest Part of the job is Nothing, it Can go Bad When The Supervisors are having a bad Day Just Because of they're Personal Life. The Most Enjoyable Part is When You Do Your Best and You accomplished what had to be done at the end of the day.
Very Productive, Great scheduling, Good people to work with
Fork life operator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 25, 2016
My overall review of the job is Great! I loved the positivity that the employees gave off. They were always encouraging me to do better! Scheduling was also perfect!
ver productive workplace
Recieving Clerk (Current Employee) –  Rotterdam, NYDecember 24, 2015
I enjoy working at Railex i have learned a lot about the Rail warehouse and i find it very interesting, my co-worker are great and the hardest part of the jib is not having work to do, and the most enjoyable part of the job are my Co-Workers because they are all great.
Pros
My Supervisors are great!!!
Cons
Not busy enough for being there 12 hours a day
Great place but too much favortism and attiude
Forklift, management (Former Employee) –  delano caSeptember 25, 2015
great place to work at except that about 90% of the management team are friends that mess around at work and use nothing but fowl language and treat there employees horrible . when I was warehouse lead I was the only one to do things the right way and treat employees with respect.
Pros
good hours, good pay
Cons
needs a complete take over of new management and gm
Nice coworkers, unreliable schedule
Shipping Dock Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Rotterdam, New YorkAugust 20, 2015
Good People, cutting hrs due to low volume. Unreliable schedule. Benefits are decent. Not much upward mobility. Need more resources.
good environment
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Delano, CAAugust 6, 2015
excellent work environment,management,fellow coworkers.pay could be better,but overall good.maybe advancement.looking forward to work daily.
Busy,fast paced work enviroment. Bringing product in and quickly shipping it out to cusyomers
Jack Operator/Shipping Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Rotterdam, NYJuly 22, 2015
Start by finding proper equipment to complete any tasks. Report to my shipping wing and log into computer.View the shipping schedule for the night . Deligate the loads to my crew and myself to ensure they are loaded in a timely manor, also ensure quality. maintane clean shipping wing and coolers where products are stored through out the night to ensure a safe work enviroment.
Pros
job openings, opprotunity to move up, or to different department
Cons
downtime, to many layers of management
Family atmosphere from co-workers and and all supervisors
Forklift Operator/Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Current Employee) –  Delano, CAApril 4, 2015
Great place to work. The night goes by fast always busy. Everyone helps each other as much as possible. Supervisors always work operating the fork lifts and pallet jacks to load product into rail cars. Hardest part of the job is to maintain the Scanner Gun online, always freezes.
Over all, this is a great place to work in.

Thank you Railex for having me as a team member.
Pros
Great People to work with
Cons
Scanner gun always freezes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Railex. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval