Living in a city like Tucson, RB has to offer the compensation that it does. This added to the fact that there is complete misdirection from the management adds to an employees stress level.
There certainly are some pros like decent to expert (in their field) coworkers, introduction to new technologies (though they do not believe in training their employees), opportunity to contribute to practically every field, dealing with a diverse group of people and becoming an expert mentor (as they aren't focused on retention).
The Cons certainly outweigh the Pros of working here.
- Lack of originality at management level (has become a follower in the industry rather than a leader)
- No advancement opportunities
- High Turnover
- Lack of local talent (or the fact that RB has burned several employees/candidates)
- Directionless management
- No retention/growth (personal) policy
- Redundant work with aversion towards change
The most challenging part of the job was trying to do things right while trying to get that (same) point across salesmen, managers & consultants, and at the same time handling multiple projects.
RB is an international company lost in its history trying to compete with players in an established market while having no game plan.