RainCastle Communications is looking for a high-energy, personable Interactive Producer/Marketer with 1-3 years experience in the B2B space.
Your concurrent responsibilities will include:
- Taking responsibility for client management
- Managing and contributing to the internal web design/development processes for client projects as well as contributing to the delivery of client digital marketing programs.
- Coordinating and initiating marketing programs (lead generation) for RainCastle’s business development.
This position requires account management skills, knowledge of the web design and development process, and some expertise in current digital marketing (including SEO, social media, content marketing, analytics, and lead generation programs).
The ideal candidate will be a natural problem solver, be resilient, and be a self-motivated individual who can comfortably manage many responsibilities with focus and humor; we are a small agency and hire people who want to contribute to the success of our clients – your contributions will matter!
Basic HTML skills and experience with content management systems are a plus..
Your Specific Responsibilities to Client Deliverables will include:
- Develop project plans and schedules
- Communicate with clients on a regular basis – phone, email, meetings
- Communicate and collaborate with RainCastle designers and developers
- Drive project execution, ensuring on time, on budget delivery to clients' satisfaction
- Assist or lead in development of site Information architecture and content strategy
- Define, develop and implement internet marketing, Lead generation, and SEO plans and strategies Define and develop social media plans and programs for clients
- Review and organize site content in preparation for development
- Assist in content integration into website and QA of web projects
- Track and resolve QA and other issues related to delivery and implementation of web projects
- Train clients on social media, SEO, lead generation, and email marketing best practices
Your Specific Responsibilities related to RainCastle marketing will include:
- Build and execute marketing campaigns using HubSpot - activities include, but not limited to, campaign flow builds, email creation, outbound landing page creation, form creation, etc.
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance
- Write blog posts and maintain social media accounts
- Manage quarterly newsletter content and email blast
- Maintain client/lead database
- Support proposal development
- Support leadership team on new business development meetings and calls
- Serve as evangelist to prospects/leads
- Do occasional webinars and speaking engagements as expertise allows
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, communications, PR, business, or management
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in B2B marketing or account management
- Excellent project management, organization, and execution skills with ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Knowledge of SEO, PPC, content marketing, blogging, lead generation, social media
- Strong interest and familiarity with digital tools and platforms including Twitter, Facebook, blogs and other social media platforms
- Basic web design and HTML knowledge, preferred
- Experience in Google Analytics, HubSpot, and WordPress preferred
- Proficiency in all basic Office suite products
- Ability to discuss technical matters with a non-technical audience in an effective way
- Willingness to learn new applications and take on the new roles as priorities evolve.
- Team focused and collaborative work style with a positive, collegial attitude and a high level of professionalism
- Excellent organizational skills; keen attention to detail a must. Must be self-directed, pro-active, highly motivated, and results oriented
- Ability to support multiple projects with tight deadlines
When submitting your resume and application, please include a cover letter that tells us why you are a good match for this position.
Indeed - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard