Marketing & Sales
Restoration & Cleaning Company
We specialize in property restoration/cleaning for homes and businesses after a loss such as fire, water, or weather related damage. Friendly small business atmosphere.
Results oriented position which report to our General Manager/Owner and is responsible for all marketing and selling of our re-construction repair and emergency/restoration services using good people, organization, and computer skills. You will do it all!
- Experience developing new/existing business (preferably developing job lead sources for construction/restoration business), successful in building strong relationships with new and existing clients (insurance agents, insurance adjusters, fire chiefs, property managers, etc.), enjoy weekly prospecting and meeting new clients in their offices (during and occasionally after business hours).
- Be highly motivated, ambitious, self directed, and enthusiastic. Have positive attitude, good listening skills, self confidence, good organization and communication skills. Strong initiative, time management, and integrity are also important characteristics.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Word, contact management programs, some Excel, and email.
- Good driving record and good vehicle for making frequent calls on local clients and prospects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Increase job revenue by bringing in job leads through identifying sources for job leads, prospecting new clients, and building relationships with current and potential clients by attending industry networking events, frequent visits and phone calls to insurance agents and other prospects, organizing trade shows and some social events, and other sales and marketing activities.
2. Work closely with General Manager/owner to initiate and develop marketing/sales strategies, expand customer base, and create action plans to deliver the desired message and results.
3. Maintain computer records of all sales/marketing activities and client contacts; establish and track weekly goals, job leads, and revenue.
4. Develop and maintain a working knowledge of business services and procedures.
5. Clerical duties as needed including arranging travel for management’s occasional trips to conventions.
6. Additional duties as assigned.
7. Maintain a professional appearance and practice the company code of values.
- Start with base salary and eventually add commission or bonus for outstanding performance.
- Benefits include retirement plan with employer match and health insurance.
- Company provided cellular phone.
- Mileage for business miles driven.
- Please provide resume and salary requirements.
Indeed - 16 months ago