Rainman is an integrated creative digital agency based in Boerne, TX that specializes in web development and online marketing.
We are committed to delivering innovative and engaging solutions that provide measurable business results. We pride ourselves on our ability to come up with dynamic, custom strategies using web design and development, and search and support issues, all while providing the highest level of customer service to our clients.
We’re looking to add an energetic, highly-organized, and dedicated Web Developer to join our ranks. You will be an integral part of the development team by creating and designing websites for a variety of clients.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent understanding of web standards and best practices, as well as be fluent in cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions. This individual must possess the ability to work quickly and efficiently, and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines with a knack to produce quality work. The candidate must also possess strong interpersonal communication skills, as a great deal of interaction and interface with clients will be required.
- Design and build websites using current web programming languages and web authoring tools
- Perform front-end and back-end design and development as well as use advanced programming techniques
- Create engaging digital designs for web pages
- Provide support in all phases of development
- Add visual elements, typography, video, and sound into websites
- Create, code, test and deliver web-based applications
- Responsible for ensuring site functionality across multiple browser types
- Utilize editor tools within multiple browser platforms
- Perform maintenance on email programs and configuration updates on sites and servers
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and design documents, create process plans, implement marketing structural plans and perform other web-related programming tasks to ensure the successful delivery of web programs and initiatives
- Work closely with clients to ensure consistency and satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree in web development, web design, computer programming, information technology, or related field
- 2+ years experience in web development and web design
- Experience with SEO and site analytics
- Knowledge of cross-browser and cross-platform accessibility and compatibility
- Experience using Adobe CS5+ products (Dreamweaver, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to adapt to new and emerging web technologies
- Ability to brainstorm and produce creative solutions for site design and elements
- Must be detail-oriented and a self-starter
- Mobile website development / responsive web design (RWD)
- Experience with Rackspace (web hosting/e-mail & apps)
- Logo design experience a plus
Please send resume and cover letter for consideration.
To learn more, visit our website at www.rainman.com.