RAISING CANES

RAISING CANES Employer Reviews

Exceptional experience and culture
SHIFT MANAGER (Current Employee), Des Peres, MOFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: free shift meals, customer experience given, benefits
Cons: no breaks
Canes taught me how to become a well rounded manager. I can now take a crew member who is a beginner and turn them into a leader of the team. I can easily monitor operations and continue to make strides in mystery shops and operation audits. I have quickly become one the top performing managers in my area. I greatly enjoyed the pride I could instill in my crew. When a customer would compliment our quality and service, the crew took great pride in this, and ultimately made my job more enjoyable. Every shift I looked for ways to improve our productivity. I conducted cleanliness audits to ensure I had the cleanest restaurant in the area. It was a rewarding experience to be able to recognize crew members that work hard and have fun. I was never limited to my rewards that I gave them.
Fun work place
Crew (Former Employee), Omaha, NEJanuary 21, 2015
It was fun to work as a team having fun and still being productive
Work
Crew Member/Cook (Current Employee), Murphy, TXJanuary 3, 2015
Pros: health care
People are great management needs work teenagers watching over teenagers. hardest part of the job is drive threw and rush hour and others not being able to keep up. The most enjoyable part is i get to be myself while working hard
Fast Paced with Fast Food
Cashier, Fry Cook (Current Employee), Norfolk, VADecember 27, 2014
Pros: near a college, shifts fit your schedule
Cons: night shifts are usually very crowded and very busy
A typical day at work would be starting with a morning shift and prepping for the customers to come in at 11am. If i am working as a cashier i would be cleaning and making sure the front lobby is spotless. If i was working in the back i would make sure the friers were on and we were ready to cook once anyone came though the doors. Management is easily accessible and honest about what they expect from you. The co workers are all hard working but usually will be focused on leaving the job as soon as they have graduated college. I enjoy the fast paced rushes more than anything because i am able to just focus on the food.
An enjoyable experience
Shift Leader (Former Employee), Lafayette, LADecember 22, 2014
Pros: the managers takes care of you, half off food
Cons: not many benefits, no opportunities pass shift leader (if you are in school)
A typical day at work from my position would include me having to compose of a plan to get my and my fellow co-workers through the day efficiently. I learned how to manage a lot of different situations. The hardest part of my job would have to be taking on multiple new people at once. The most enjoyable part of this job would have to be the feeling for being relied upon.
I like it
Crew Member/Cook (Current Employee), Lubbock, TXNovember 24, 2014
Good place to work if your young.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Typical Work Day at Canes
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee), Allen, TXNovember 18, 2014
Pros: free food, good work environment, nice coworkers
Cons: no benifites, not enough profit, long hours
As you all may or may not know , Raising canes has some of the best food around town , this means that we could get very busy at times , things can get quite stressful sometimes , but the management that are put in place at canes always makes sure that our work environment is positive and stress free , working at canes has helped me a lot with working better with others and learning how to treat people . It has also taught me a lot of responsibility as far as knowing what decisions to make at the appropriate time periods. My co-workers are always nice and joyful no matter how busy we get . The hardest part of my job is having to keep everything cleaned during busy times. As Stressful as working at canes can sometimes be I still enjoy it all in all because I enjoy serving others and making people happy.
Raising Canes
Cashier (Former Employee), Rockwall, TXNovember 18, 2014
Pros: culture
Cons: always on your feet, not enough pay
Not that i didnt like this job, but i worked really hard only to get paid $8 a hour. The culture is really fun and upbeat. but was ALWAYS busy and usually did not have enough employees to handle all the workload.
Competitive and fun environment
Cashier, fry cook (Former Employee), Columbus, OHIOOctober 30, 2014
Pros: workplace environment was fun and enjoyable
Cons: no employee feedback considered
A day at canes. I would open the store, prep the store for the shift. take orders from customers, make orders, the prepare the store for the next shift.

I learned that no matter what is going on, you still have to do your part to make a great experience for the customers.

Management was excellent at the start of my canes career, as I worked over the years, the management production began to decrease and effected the workplace.

Hardest part of the job was picking up other employees slack, whether be from short staffing or low production.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the people I worked with and the customers, I made a lot of friends through working together and meeting customers.
Raisong Canes
Fry Cook / Cashier (Former Employee), Beaumont, TXOctober 28, 2014
A typical day at raising Canes would be every Tuesday and Thursday because that's when a lot of customers and crew members were at work. I learned how a good work environment was like when everything was smooth! Management was very friendly and always mannerable. My coworkers were the most amazing people anyone could work with. The hardest part of my job would be smiling all day.. my jaws would hurt everyday when I went home. The most enjoyable part of my job would be seeing happy customers
happy work place alot of diversity
Manager (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVOctober 16, 2014
Pros: great enviorment and wor place
Cons: dont look out for there crew the way thye should
Raising canes was a great place to work and is why held my position so long. I got a chance to learn so many new things that I am now able to use in my life with other job opportunities. I started off as a crew member and worked my way up to a manager in a 4+ year time period and i loved every moment of it and appreciate everything they have taught me.
FUN WORKPLACE
cashier (Former Employee), JEFFERON, LAOctober 13, 2014
As a cashier I focused on giving exceptional customer service to our guests and taking / fulfilling their orders. Counter Crewmembers work the front counter, lobby and drive-thru area of our restaurants.
As a Kitchen Crewmember I focused on delivering "What We Do", serving the freshest, never frozen cook-to-order chicken finger meals in a timely manner. At Raising Cane's, we never sacrifice QUALITY for speed
The staff was great
Shift Leader (Former Employee), Irving, TXSeptember 24, 2014
The people that I worked with were great, the only issue that I had with the company was the fact that advancement took too long. Promises were being broken and new it seemed like every year there was a new manger.
good hours
Crew member (Former Employee), Kenner, LASeptember 4, 2014
accommodating bosses and great work environment. The location was perfect and right along a bus route
A means to a end.
Cashier and Cook (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKAugust 3, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: not enough hours.
I have had no illusions of this being a life long job. It serves the purpose which is to pay the bills.
Hours are scarce. The work is demanding. Co workers try to stay as pleasant as they can be giving the circumstances.
Advancement is possible but not always quick. There is room to grow in the company for sure.
productive workplace with great food
Cashier (Former Employee), Bossier City, LAJuly 17, 2014
Pros: good food
Cons: gets really busy
very good customer service, great food, everyone is really friendly. feel really comfortable.
Exciting place to work, loud and busy
Shift Captain, Cashier, Trainer (Former Employee), richardson txJuly 15, 2014
Pros: job had me excited to work
Cons: constant change in management
Canes was exciting very up beat place and loud. Communication and providing a great customer service were vital in this work field.
Great place to work for, really upbeat!
Cashier (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 2, 2014
Raising Canes actually wasn't all that bad to work for. The one thing I hated was that management picked favorites like no other. If you weren't on managements good side, they would give you poor hours and treat you bad. Other than that the hours were good. The work was not that hard, and you had fun while doing it.
Fun and energetic
Cook/Cashier (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 1, 2014
Pros: music, fun
Cons: management
Very fun, a lot of young adults mainly highschool kids. Easy menu, 3 different things only easy training
Kind of fun, but not very nice.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Mesa, AZJune 30, 2014
Pros: there was music
Cons: everyone complained about the music being too loud
A typical day at work wasn't fun at all. All of the employees always had a frown and no one was really enthusiastic about anything like they should've been. Management was ok but not the best. There was only one manager that I liked. The co-workers never liked each other because of the past and never really smiled. The hardest part of the job is when someone tries to get you fired when you've done nothing but mind your business and do your job. There wasn't really an enjoyable time at work.

1 2 3 4

About RAISING CANES

Raising Cane's Norman, LLC is a Raising Cane's Chicken Finger Franchise based in Norman, Oklahoma. It consists of a husband and – Read more

RAISING CANES Photos