Raising Canes Employee Reviews

fun place to work
Cashier/Fry Cook (Former Employee) –  Lake Charles, LAMay 21, 2017
great place to work , great for students . flexible hours , great advancements . judgmental free environment , fun and productive environment. you should give it a try !
Fun workplace with friendly staff
Fry Cook/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Harvey, LAMay 21, 2017
Typically you could expect the management to take the needs of the staff in mind and they will always instruct an employee on the proper procedures. The staff are always friendly and everyone looks out for each other. Management also provides multiple off days and fun activities for the staff.
Very cultural, fun , fast work environment
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 20, 2017
Working at raising canes I was exposed to a lot of people, it was nothing but fun interacting with everyone, and getting to know familiar customers faces.
Pros
Fun work environment, new people, communications/ interactions
Cons
I've never gotten a break, but I don't mind
Overall great place to work!
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXMay 20, 2017
Typically, any day that I went into work I just knew that it was going to be fun. The shift managers always found a way to make the work environment fun and light-hearted, as well as our operations manger, Pedro Reyes. I do wish they would have promoted me to management like they told me they would once I got my bachelor's degree. That is eventually why I decided to leave. Regardless, I would still recommend Raising Cane's as a great place of employment. They truly care about their employees.
Needs better management
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 17, 2017
The crew culture and the people I worked with made it possible to stay at this job for so long besides that the management is generally incompetent and rude.
Pros
50% off meals
Cons
Irrational
Flexible with great staff
Crew Leader (Former Employee) –  Zachary, LAMay 17, 2017
Easy to stay busy, lot of cleaning, great staff, obnoxious cleaning procedures. Redundant redundant redundant work. Decent hours if you're in college, and easy to plan around your schedule.
Pros
Free drinks, half off all food
Cons
Busy the all day people really gotta have their chicken
fun place to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEMay 17, 2017
always very busy especially during the holidays, while working there i learned a lot of communication skills and teamwork. i loved working with the people
Pros
got off on time
Cons
smelling like fast food
Good environment but highly demanding and stressful
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 17, 2017
The people, the management and environment is/are very friendly and could not ask for better people to work with. The work, however, is very demanding due to the popularity of the restaurant, and you do not get breaks.
Pros
50% discount on meals
Cons
no breaks
It's fast-food
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Casa Grande, AZMay 16, 2017
I loved working here because the people I worked made it an excited experience. When was working here at canes i had two jobs. Id be at canes in the morning and my receptionist job at night. and because I actually had fun at work it made my nights better. I don't like that I had to constantly take off my necklace when I walked in to work
Fast-paced with opportunities for advancement
Certified Trainer, Crewmember (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TXMay 14, 2017
A fulfilling place to work with optimistic and outgoing employees. Management is quick to remedy any customer problems, and dedicates significant effort to giving back to the community. Potential points of improvement are upon management and their promptness in dealing with employee raises and requests for time off.Overall, a great starter job with some advancement opportunities for hard-workers.
Pros
Discounts on food and free drinks while working.
Cons
Some scheduling mistakes with availability and time of requests.
produce, fun, great work environment
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 12, 2017
Canes was a great job, every day was enjoyable and the crewmembers are great. the only downside was the management staff was not set up well. shifts and hours are evenly split between workers and chances for advancement were given often.
Great place to work with amazing advancement opportunities
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXMay 11, 2017
For the short time that I was working at Canes it was amazing, I loved it. The advancement opportunities come fast if you're dedicated and hard-working. I'd recommend the job to everyone.
Pros
Advancement
Really liked the atmosphere and location
Crew Member/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Rockwall, TXMay 9, 2017
I really liked this job for the short period of time that I was there. Wasn't really a hard part about the job, just maybe customer complaints every now and then.
Pros
Got to wear jeans and shorts
Cons
Was only making 7.90 per hour for alot of work
Great place to work, but it's food service in the end
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 9, 2017
It's a great place to work, coworkers are very nice and welcoming. Management could be better. One of the cleaner food places to work at, but at the end of the day, you still have the same problems at other food places do, concerning guests.
Best job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Ellisville, MOMay 9, 2017
Working for Cane's is actually pretty fun. I loved the environment and the employee's and the management. Cane's offer good benefit and I honestly feel that they care about their employee's. The company overall is amazing.
Pros
Good discount
fast paced
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXMay 9, 2017
I worked here when it first opened so there we stayed very busy. The management played favorites when making the schedules for the next week and the other employees were... I don't know how to put it but they were lazy and complained a lot.
Great Job Overall
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Downey, CAMay 9, 2017
One of the best jobs I have ever encountered, the hours are great and the entire staff is wonderful, one of the hardest jobs to possibly leave due to the friendly faces.
Fun place to work but management don't care about your outside life
Cashier (Current Employee) –  North Charleston, SCMay 8, 2017
This is a alright place to work. They have a very nice environment and the customers are very challenging at times but you got to keep a smile. Overall Cane's is a great restaurant
Pros
Plenty hours
Cons
Never work around your schedule
Nice People and Good Workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 7, 2017
Overall a good place to work and not a bad first job. All of the people are nice and the job isn't too bad to perform. They provide great benefits such as every holiday off and some employee days. However, it is a restaurant job so you will be busy and you will need to do prep work which I personally found very annoying to complete.
fun environment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Prairieville, LAMay 7, 2017
It was a great job. Great experience specially because it was my first job. I loved the managers and the fun times we had at meetings and outings with other canes stores.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Raising Canes. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3