Raleigh-durham Airport Authority Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Poorly run department by people with no real police experience.
Police (Former Employee) –  AOCMarch 20, 2015
Ever wonder why this position is always posted on here? This is a dead end job, for rookies just out of BLET, or washed up former troopers and SBI agents. I would rather work at G4S.
Have the potential to be great place to work
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJune 4, 2013
I had the BEST co-workers in the world... for the most part. I really wouldn't trade them for the world. Management was the worst! The supervisor was our leader but was COMPLETELY LOST when it comes to what it takes and mean to do our job. And the one above him wasn't much different. I always belied that in order to be a leader you must know and actually communicate with your crew. A good leader don't get his crew to do his work that was given to him them pass it off as if it was his hard work that run the department. favoritism can break a team no matter how many talented people you employ. Everyone must be treated equally. The equipment that we had was outdated... So outdated that most of it you couldn't find it on the market and we always have to pay extra just to slip a band-aid on a problem instead of just get down tot he problem and solving it. I was given such a hard time when I got pregnant that my stress level went up. My supervisor was a complete jerk and got worse when I had complications! But besides the management, and no room for advancement, and working with outdated equipment working at RDU was the best job I had in my life.
Pros
great co-workers, and the easiest job i ever had!
Cons
poor manangement, bad equipment, and no room for advancement

2.3