Raleigh Neurology is seeking a Registered Nurse who is interested in working with Pediatric and Adult patients in our Durham clinic. IV skills is a plus. This is a full-time position Monday-Friday, with benefits.
Essential Job Functions
- Serve as Liaison Between the Physician and the Patient
- Room Patients and Take Vitals, Initiate Neurology Visit per Clinical Update in EHR.
- Responsible for the triage of messages and obtaining appropriate information from patient and relaying to Physician in EHR
- Responsible and Accountable for the Accuracy and Organization of Patient Charting
- Act as Patient Advocate for Obtaining, Relaying and Interpreting the Physician’s Instructions and Orders for Medical Care and EHR per RNA Policy
- Administer Medications including Intravenous Medications in our Infusion Suite
- Cover Other Clinical Staff When Necessary
- Current License Approval by the NC Board of Nursing (NCBON) and Maintenance of Continuing Education hours as required by the NCBON Renewal Process
- Ability to Perform Treatment Procedures and Assist Physician
- Accuracy of Records
- Neurology Experience Preferred
- Must work within the RN Scope of Practice
- Knowledge and Ability to perform duties in specialty unit if hired for that unit