Raleigh Neurology is seeking a Registered Nurse who is interested in working with Pediatric and Adult patients in our Durham clinic. IV skills is a plus. This is a full-time position Monday-Friday, with benefits.
Essential Job Functions
- Serve as Liaison Between the Physician and the Patient
- Room Patients and Take Vitals, Initiate Neurology Visit per Clinical Update in EHR.
- Responsible for the triage of messages and obtaining appropriate information from patient and relaying to Physician in EHR
- Responsible and Accountable for the Accuracy and Organization of Patient Charting
- Act as Patient Advocate for Obtaining, Relaying and Interpreting the Physician’s Instructions and Orders for Medical Care and EHR per RNA Policy
- Administer Medications including Intravenous Medications in our Infusion Suite
- Cover Other Clinical Staff When Necessary
- Current License Approval by the NC Board of Nursing (NCBON) and Maintenance of Continuing Education hours as required by the NCBON Renewal Process
- Ability to Perform Treatment Procedures and Assist Physician
- Accuracy of Records
- Neurology Experience Preferred
- Must work within the RN Scope of Practice
- Knowledge and Ability to perform duties in specialty unit if hired for that unit
Raleigh Neurology, the area's premier group neurology practice, established the Sleep Medicine Program in response to the increasing...